Byrne family proud to host 2013 dairy...

Byrne family proud to host 2013 dairy breakfast

There are 1 comment on the Green Bay Press-Gazette story from Jun 5, 2013, titled Byrne family proud to host 2013 dairy breakfast. In it, Green Bay Press-Gazette reports that:

It's time to celebrate June dairy month with breakfast on the farm. This year's Neillsville Dairy Breakfast will be held just north and west of the city on a farm that's been in the same family for nearly half of a century.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Green Bay Press-Gazette.

Keith

United States

#1 Jun 13, 2013
Was up in Neillsville, from Milwaukee last weekend and was able to take in the morning breakfast at the farm what a great event I like the shuttle service 2 the farm . five star event

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 9 incredibly important photos of Joe Biden eati... 17 hr Three Psyche 1
News Here's How Wall Street Is Getting Ready for Pre... 17 hr Three Psyche 1
News Muslim Academic: Koran's Reward of 72 Virgins a... 17 hr Faith_Michigan 5
News Jonas Brothers patriarch to open Belmont restau... (Sep '15) 18 hr Young Voter 11
News Ben & Jerrya s Co-Founder Shares Bernie Sanders... (Oct '15) 21 hr Three Psyche 27
News Why won't IHOP open a restaurant in Wilkes-Barr... (Feb '15) Sun Antoinett 3
News Ultra Foods in Crestwood offers array of prepar... (Jun '12) Sun Milton 25
More from around the web