Mizz Ju Ju's Cafe's food is OK but 43...

Mizz Ju Ju's Cafe's food is OK but 43-minute wait at this Huntsville restaurant isn't...

There are 1 comment on the Alabama Live story from Nov 11, 2013, titled Mizz Ju Ju's Cafe's food is OK but 43-minute wait at this Huntsville restaurant isn't.... In it, Alabama Live reports that:

HUNTSVILLE, Alabama -- We could have listened to the entire Michael Jackson album "Thriller" during the time we waited for our order at Mizz Ju Ju's Cafe.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alabama Live.

Ike Roy

Madison, AL

#1 Nov 11, 2013
I love Mizz Ju Ju's. She does the old school New Olean's food. Every dish has a Voo Doo Blessing performed over it. She seems slow, but it tke time to kill a fresh sacrifice and perform the ritual. It is worth the wait. Trust me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Council to discuss Zephyr Grill & Bar opening a... 31 min Pole Climber 1
News Organic Pizzeria, Naturale Cucina, Opens in Eng... (Jun '12) 2 hr disappointed 2
News PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Sile... (May '12) 4 hr Reporter 10,805
News BDB: Weird crime strikes again! An all-out braw... 16 hr Suezanne 2
News TEAC wants you to try an emu pita - it's local ... (Sep '09) Thu Gift of Giving Back 4
News A Comforting Breakfast to Savor this Season Nov 15 GAG 1
News Breakfast at Tiffany's comes to life at New Yor... Nov 13 Phyllis Schlafly ... 2
More from around the web