Obamas want daughters to get taste of life on minimum wage: Parade

Jun 19, 2014 Full story: Reuters 398

President Barack Obama and wife Michelle both worked minimum-wage jobs before they got law degrees: a character-building experience they said they also want their teenage daughters to share.

Read more

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#386 Jul 13, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Be a dear and explain it to Butters.
He isn't the sharpest chisel in the toolbox.
I ignore the weird ones....leaving them to Cat74, LeJimbo and like the brads of the world.....by now, they don't even believe their own shit....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#388 Jul 13, 2014
...the perfect example....lol....

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#390 Jul 17, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jerk Store, George.
Is that what you bigots call it now where you meet.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#391 Jul 17, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
Repeating the lie doesn't make it true, Butters.
Wipe your chin, shug... looks like KY...
No Lie Analdiver and its you that likes to repeat lies in hope they will become the truth which your postings have proven over and over.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#392 Jul 18, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Is that what you bigots call it now where you meet.
...sweet.....

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#394 Jul 18, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>No Lie .
You lie when your lips move and your lips move when you read, AnalOriface,

Wipe your chin, dear, KY streaks...

Best of luck on your new aliases, BTW.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#395 Jul 18, 2014
That's realistic

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#396 Jul 18, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You lie when your lips move and your lips move when you read, AnalOriface,
Wipe your chin, dear, KY streaks...
Best of luck on your new aliases, BTW.
AnalDiver here is another prime example of you posting another lie which everyone knows you are noted for besides its well known how well you like KY Jelly especially applied to your lips.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#397 Jul 18, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Liberals Demcorats sure are on the run especially in this economy when we have more people unemployed than ever and I know what someone told me that works for the US Dept of Health and Human Services that the US Economy is far worse now than what the Bogus Unemployment numbers are saying since those unemployment numbers are not reflecting the true unemployed here in the US which the long term unemployed have not been counted and are no longer counted in the unemployment numbers and that is because of the Clinton Adminstration changing how Unmeployment is calculated.
you are so right ! many that were looking for jobs have stopped looking and have given up finding a worthwhile job, so they aren't counted in the unemployed cause they aren't listed anymore.......and those that have a job are no doubt part time jobs selling obamas' unaffordable health insurance ! just heard Micro soft was cutting 18,000 jobs ? where are they going to go ? and all the graduates ? poor kids, study, study but no jobs.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#399 Jul 19, 2014
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> you are so right ! many that were looking for jobs have stopped looking and have given up finding a worthwhile job, so they aren't counted in the unemployed cause they aren't listed anymore.......and those that have a job are no doubt part time jobs selling obamas' unaffordable health insurance ! just heard Micro soft was cutting 18,000 jobs ? where are they going to go ? and all the graduates ? poor kids, study, study but no jobs.
That's cool....Just makeup your own facts.....

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#401 Jul 19, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> That's cool....Just makeup your own facts.....
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti is right and its all a known fact and no is making up facts except the Liberal Demcorats.

47% of Unemployed Have Given Up Looking for a Job

By Todd Wasserman

May 22, 2014

Not all Americans are enjoying the slow economic rebound. A poll found that about half of unemployed workers say they have given up looking for a job.

A Harris poll on behalf of Express Employment Professionals conducted last month found that 47% of such workers say they have "completely given up looking for work." The survey of 1,500 unemployed adult Americans also found that 82% of those who receive unemployment compensation say they would look harder for a job if those payments ran out. The other 18%

http://mashable.com/2014/05/22/unemployed-giv...

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#402 Jul 19, 2014
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> you are so right ! many that were looking for jobs have stopped looking
Of course, at least people who got tired of looking for a job started off with a job.

Wipe your chin, MOOCH,

PS: You aren't unemployed if you are looking for a job.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#404 Jul 19, 2014
PS: NOt rocket science...

"... 47% of such workers say they have "completely given up looking for work." The survey of 1,500 unemployed adult Americans also found that 82% of those who receive unemployment compensation say they would look harder for a job if those payments ran out..."

People give up looking for jobs when they are getting paid why not working...

“To contract new debts...”

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#405 Jul 19, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, at least people who got tired of looking for a job started off with a job.
Wipe your chin, MOOCH,
PS: You aren't unemployed if you are looking for a job.
Like you have ever actually looked or even held a job. No, your delusional IT job doesn't count.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#407 Jul 19, 2014
Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>Like you have ever actually looked or even held a job.
Like you have ever actually looked or even held a job.

No, popping lonely trucker corks for cigarette money doesn't count.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#408 Jul 19, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti is right and its all a known fact and no is making up facts except the Liberal Demcorats.
47% of Unemployed Have Given Up Looking for a Job
By Todd Wasserman
May 22, 2014
Not all Americans are enjoying the slow economic rebound. A poll found that about half of unemployed workers say they have given up looking for a job.
A Harris poll on behalf of Express Employment Professionals conducted last month found that 47% of such workers say they have "completely given up looking for work." The survey of 1,500 unemployed adult Americans also found that 82% of those who receive unemployment compensation say they would look harder for a job if those payments ran out. The other 18%
http://mashable.com/2014/05/22/unemployed-giv...
lol ! thanks ! some of these fools are DEAD SET on depending on their messiah's censored news channels which are all of them except FOX, the reason they think everyone else is posting lies. Such fools, haven' learned that their messiah lies to them about EVERYTHING ! SO THEY REALLY DON'T KNOW WHATS REALLY HAPPENING other than what he feeds them and they swallow like meek lambs. These truly are lost sheep !

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#409 Jul 19, 2014
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> lol ! thanks ! some of these fools are DEAD SET on depending on their messiah's censored news channels which are all of them except FOX, the reason they think everyone else is posting lies. Such fools, haven' learned that their messiah lies to them about EVERYTHING ! SO THEY REALLY DON'T KNOW WHATS REALLY HAPPENING other than what he feeds them and they swallow like meek lambs. These truly are lost sheep !
Exactly.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#410 Jul 19, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you have ever actually looked or even held a job.
No, popping lonely trucker corks for cigarette money doesn't count.
everyone here despises you. BAREBUTT, wonder why ? maybe cause you one of the few of the pos's loyal followers ! and you lie as he does. I've never seen or known anyone of such intellect who considers deceit and dishonesty so insignificant. As the country's leader and with all his responsibilities and being that the people trusted the country in his hands and he has done nothing GOOD for my country in fact he has ruined this country and has divided the people AND THIS was his dark dream all along.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#412 Jul 20, 2014
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> everyone here despises you.
MOMMY! Barefoot2626 keeps smacking the sh!t out of me!

I am getting tired of changing my aliases!

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

It ain't the way I wanted it!
I can handle things!
I'm smart!
Not like everybody says... like dumb...

I'm smart and I want respect!

Texas frog looking for mate: phhhhhhhhhhhaGTTTTTTTT.....phh hhhhhhhhaGTTTTTTTT.....

“To contract new debts...”

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#414 Jul 26, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
MOMMY! Barefoot2626 keeps smacking the sh!t out of me!
I am getting tired of changing my aliases!
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
It ain't the way I wanted it!
I can handle things!
I'm smart!
Not like everybody says... like dumb...
I'm smart and I want respect!
Texas frog looking for mate: phhhhhhhhhhhaGTTTTTTTT.....phh hhhhhhhhaGTTTTTTTT.....
So do you have this saved for whenever you're losing an argument? Better hope that your hard drive doesn't crash.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Half Pint Creamery plans second ice cream shop 25 min Fannie Pak 3
Red Sticky Rice- street food in Vietnam 10 hr VietnameseLanguag... 1
"Com ruou" - special vietnamese food 11 hr VietnameseLanguag... 1
" Banh u"-Food in The Double Fifth festival 11 hr VietnameseLanguag... 1
News Outside France, foodies are gorging themselves ... 15 hr common sense 30
News Why no Illinois state vegetable? 17 hr TMG 1
News Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 23 hr red clay lover 8,945
More from around the web