Skorpios II and Chris' Taverna: Two R...

Skorpios II and Chris' Taverna: Two Rival Greek Restaurants in Lake Worth, Florida

There are 6 comments on the Associated Content story from Sep 25, 2009, titled Skorpios II and Chris' Taverna: Two Rival Greek Restaurants in Lake Worth, Florida. In it, Associated Content reports that:

Two rival Greek restaurants have been dueling over who has the best tasting food in Lake Worth.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Associated Content.

Debbie W

West Palm Beach, FL

#1 Oct 23, 2009
I am going to say that I believe Helen Lockey is right about this.I can say that skorpios has been around for over 30 years,and they have been written up in Bon Appetit magizine,sun-sentinel,new times,TGIF,palm beach post,city link paper,papers on Long Island,and many others.I don't think any one can even come close to there food.They are very hard workers,very nice people,and they have been here in florida for 15 years.I believe they deserve every thing she said and even more.
I disagree

West Palm Beach, FL

#2 Oct 27, 2009
i have been to both several times and prefer Taverna's.
Chris

United States

#3 Jan 11, 2014
I disagree wrote:
i have been to both several times and prefer Taverna's.
Thank u for u support
Architect

West Palm Beach, FL

#4 Jul 7, 2014
I tried both and Taverna's is defiantly better.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5 Jul 10, 2014
I have alway's loved Skorpios.....really miss that Thai restaurant, by there.....
freddy

Hollywood, FL

#6 Jan 3, 2015
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank u for u support
U suck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jacobs & Brichford Introduces Two New Cheeses a... 20 min ohno 1
News Blue Jacket cheese wins at 2016 Ohio State Fair 10 hr unkle felix 1
News Pontotoc County cook stresses importance of fam... 11 hr Bad health habits 1
News The Best Iced Coffee Drinks in Every Miami Neig... 23 hr Hans Dickenhand G... 4
an evening on the beach Thu Mona Day 1
News Flavors of the Pacific Rim in Midtown Ventura Thu ventura_resident123 1
News Wellington-Halton Hills MPP Arnott: Wishing eve... Thu Fergus gets new hosp 8
More from around the web