the best selection of Carnival Drink Recipes!

Posted in the Food Forum

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1 Jan 11, 2013
Have you ever wondered what are the ever best of all carnival cruise lines drink recipes http://www.shipcruise.org/carnival-cruise/587... - these are carnival cruise mixed drink recipes, and the long list of names includes absolute hits like "The Fun Ship", "Carnival Cosmo", "The Cruiser", "Hurricane Wave" and of course - the "Mardi Grass" drink! Mouthwatering to specialty drink recipes!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2 Jan 11, 2013
for those who do not know - Carnival is the largest ever cruise company in the world

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#3 Jan 14, 2013
the carnival cocktails recipes website http://www.shipcruise.org/carnival-cruise/587... has several new "Carnival cruise cocktails" added in its recipes table since the last time I visited - the new recipes are for the Beachcomber, Acapulco Gold, Emerald Mine, Twilight Zone, Dirty Banana, Caribbean Colada AND Havana Delight. Now when it has the Kaluha ingredient, it became my mom's favorite free online cruise drinks recipes book :))

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 10 hr crazy 4 stuff 8,348
Spinach Festival - Crystal City, Texas (Nov '12) 11 hr CRAZY JAY 23
For Tupelo transplant, food is all about local ... 19 hr Fail 1
What Foods Russians May Miss Thanks to Putin's Ban 21 hr Here Is One 304
City aims to keep popcorn legacy despite job loss Wed jobo 1
To Eat This 8K-Calorie Breakfast, Sign a Waiver Wed Spotted Girl 4
County jails: Commissaries offer inmates a rang... (May '09) Tue ur an ass 107

Food People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE