Sugar Beet Labor Battles Spill Out Onto The National Stage

Oct 19, 2012 Full story: KUOW-FM Seattle

Supporters of American Crystal Sugar Co. workers, who have been locked out of the company's sugar beet processing plants since 2011, rally in the North Dakota Capitol.

Full Story

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2 Nov 16, 2012
Screw them all! We should bring an army of riot police armed with batons and stun guns against all of these idiotic locked out still thinking its 1940 idiots!
DENG

Nanjing, China

#3 Jan 8, 2013
JUST LIKE JITELR DID IN 1933 IN GERMANY.

THE UNITED STATES OF AMREICA NOW CLOSLY RESEMBLES GERMANY IN 1933 AND WHERE ITS LABOR PRACTICES NOW BACSICALLY OUTLAWED AN INDEPENDENT ORGANIZED LABOR COMPLETE WITH THE CONCENTATION CAMPS DOTTED ABOUT AMERICA DISGUISED IN VARIOUS WAYS.
Adam8436 wrote:
Screw them all! We should bring an army of riot police armed with batons and stun guns against all of these idiotic locked out still thinking its 1940 idiots!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Spinach Festival - Crystal City, Texas (Nov '12) 3 hr Trinidad 22
For Tupelo transplant, food is all about local ... 5 hr Fail 1
Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 6 hr Curious 8,347
What Foods Russians May Miss Thanks to Putin's Ban 8 hr Here Is One 304
City aims to keep popcorn legacy despite job loss 10 hr jobo 1
To Eat This 8K-Calorie Breakfast, Sign a Waiver 12 hr Spotted Girl 4
County jails: Commissaries offer inmates a rang... (May '09) 22 hr ur an ass 107

Food People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE