A triumphant return

Oct 22, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Tri-County News

The ownership team is excited about re-opening Misty's Kone Shoppe. Anita will be managing Misty's, and Jim, who has worked in food service for Valley Foods 25 years, will assist her when he is not at his place of employment.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Patron

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Prices are too high.
Really

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Patron wrote:
Prices are too high.
I will say one thing about everyone griping about the prices..me and my daughter went too McDonald's tonight and sent 14 bucks...2 days ago at Wendy's I got a single, plus a small pop, my daughter got a small chili, plus a pop..it cost 9 bucks...with today's gas prices, the food is higher...I'm just glad they reopened, always loved a footer and cheese balls, I haven't went there yet, I'm still hoping they have the cheese balls, but business today cannot stay afloat unless they charge a little more...common sense people...I have a simple suggestion, if you can't afford prices of eating out, I suggest you don't leave the house, make it a Ramon noodle night!!
Burg mom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

They do have cheese balls!! 2.75 for an order.
Roxanne Roberts

Stuarts Draft, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text>I will say one thing about everyone griping about the prices..me and my daughter went too McDonald's tonight and sent 14 bucks...2 days ago at Wendy's I got a single, plus a small pop, my daughter got a small chili, plus a pop..it cost 9 bucks...with today's gas prices, the food is higher...I'm just glad they reopened, always loved a footer and cheese balls, I haven't went there yet, I'm still hoping they have the cheese balls, but business today cannot stay afloat unless they charge a little more...common sense people...I have a simple suggestion, if you can't afford prices of eating out, I suggest you don't leave the house, make it a Ramon noodle night!!
hey moron, in my house raimen noodles are great, if you are spending that much money to impress your family then you are lacking something in your life.
well

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Roxanne Roberts wrote:
<quoted text> hey moron, in my house raimen noodles are great, if you are spending that much money to impress your family then you are lacking something in your life.
If Obama has his way then you can spend your food stamps there
Roxanne Roberts

Stuarts Draft, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

well wrote:
<quoted text>If Obama has his way then you can spend your food stamps there
not everyone is on food stamps that live in Scioto County , Idiot. There is nothing wrong with spending time at home with your family eating raimen noodles, there are a lot of recipes for raimen noodles if you just bother to look . It sounds like you're the one with the problem not me. have you ever heard of freedom of speech, least that is one think that hasn't been taken from us yet.
Nope

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Roxanne Roberts wrote:
<quoted text> hey moron, in my house raimen noodles are great, if you are spending that much money to impress your family then you are lacking something in your life.
did I say they weren't great??? Did I once say that??? I didn't even suggest that......all I said was if they can't afford it, stay home and make it a Ramon noodle night....the point is they are cheap! Do you have an argument back to me that Ramon noodles aren't cheap to make a meal out of?????.....and I don't spend a lot of money to impress my family, and I can afford it, MY WHOLE POINT WAS IT JUST AS EXPENSIVE TO EAT AT THE OTHER PLACES !!!! Nice way to twist my words around..and calling me a moron
Roxanne

Stuarts Draft, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Nope wrote:
<quoted text>did I say they weren't great??? Did I once say that??? I didn't even suggest that......all I said was if they can't afford it, stay home and make it a Ramon noodle night....the point is they are cheap! Do you have an argument back to me that Ramon noodles aren't cheap to make a meal out of?????.....and I don't spend a lot of money to impress my family, and I can afford it, MY WHOLE POINT WAS IT JUST AS EXPENSIVE TO EAT AT THE OTHER

PLACES !!!! Nice way to twist my words around..and calling me a moron
You make it sound that poor people should just stay home. You must think you are better than anyone else by bragging that you have money, I feel sorry for you. There is only one high power, THAT ISNT YOU. IT IS THE LORD ALMIGHTY. You can't take it with you, People can eat wherever they want too, I could care less, but everyone has a right to voice their opinion, and not to be judged by your high and mighty standards. Good thing you are not the president.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Food Forum right now

Search the Food Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
JPS To Offer Free Meals To Elementary, Middle S... (Aug '13) 3 hr Walt- JPS FS Director 9
Percentage of Americans on welfare hits record ... 7 hr CentsOfEntitlement 1
Steak and Shake Fire 8 hr Troll 15
Lukin's Brick Oven Pizza & Lounge to Open on Va... (Oct '12) 13 hr Potholes and Riggies 27
Obamas want daughters to get taste of life on m... 13 hr Responsibility 297
Shivnath Rai Harnarain (India) LTD 16 hr Anil shethi 1
Head to Ripley This Weekend for the 31st Annual... 17 hr Pepper 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••