Can eating poop hurt you?

Posted in the Food Forum

Curious

United States

#1 Oct 16, 2007
I've compulsively ate MY OWN poop/fecal matter before. I am scared this will hurt my body, but it hasn't yet. Has anybody had any experience/knowlege on this subject?
ANSWER

Fairhope, AL

#2 Dec 17, 2007
Curious wrote:
I've compulsively ate MY OWN poop/fecal matter before. I am scared this will hurt my body, but it hasn't yet. Has anybody had any experience/knowlege on this subject?
I WOULD NOT RECCOMEND THIS AT ALL AS YOUR POOH IS FULL OF THINGS THAT YOUR BODY HAS DEEMED UNUSABLE OR HARMFUL FOR THAT MATTER. I WOULD DEFINIATLY ASK YOUR DR. WHAT HE WOULD SUGGEST TO CURTAIL YOUR CRAVINGS AS YOU MAY BE MALNURISHED AND YOUR BODY MAY BE RESPONDING TO A DEFICIANCY OF SOME KIND. HOWEVER I DONT THINK IT WILL KILL YOU SO IF YOU CHOOSE TO CONTINUE "BON APETIT"
poop

Saskatoon, Canada

#3 Dec 25, 2007
yes you shuold eat lots of poop daily to stay healthy
JEANA JONES

Tyler, TX

#4 May 20, 2012
Thats just plain gross. Anyone that eats their own poop needs to talk to a psychiatrists.
Survivor

Greer, SC

#5 Aug 4, 2013
I was ship wrecked at sea for 31 days and we ate our OWN Feces and drank our own urine. DO NOT consume any others persons feces or urine as they will have different bacteria than what you have in your body! We only shared doing this with the first medical personal and it was never put into our records. The bile made it taste bitter and we noticed that there was quite a lot of fiber still in the feces. We did find a lot of coconuts floating in the AsFao000.

I am a strong beleiver if we hadn't done THIS WE WOULD OF DIED!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
For Tupelo transplant, food is all about local ... 2 hr Fail 1
Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 3 hr Curious 8,347
What Foods Russians May Miss Thanks to Putin's Ban 4 hr Here Is One 304
City aims to keep popcorn legacy despite job loss 6 hr jobo 1
To Eat This 8K-Calorie Breakfast, Sign a Waiver 8 hr Spotted Girl 4
County jails: Commissaries offer inmates a rang... (May '09) 18 hr ur an ass 107
Crew makes 1,126-pound bowl of Hawaii rice dish Tue Kid_Tomorrow 2

Food People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE