A taste of Poland comes to Israel

A taste of Poland comes to Israel

There are 121 comments on the Jerusalem Post story from Oct 31, 2013, titled A taste of Poland comes to Israel. In it, Jerusalem Post reports that:

Israel's first ever Polish Culinary Week will include a plethora of cultural events around the country celebrating Polish cuisine.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jerusalem Post.

AbeUG

Warren, NJ

#112 Jan 15, 2014
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
Alexey argues from the Russian nationalist view.
Pesky & Uther argue from the Jewish nationalist view.
I will admit that Alexey sounds like a Russian but he does come off a LITTLE JEWISH AT TIMES,
But Uther & Pesky come off like flaming Jews!
Its an ACT you dumbfck!! They put on this Pro-Jewish act AGAINST Poles JUST to TROLL Poles!!!!

Do you UNDERSTAND WHAT THE WORD "TROLL" MEANS??????????

If they REALLY CARED about oppression against Jews.....they would ALSO complain about Slovak and RuSSian oppression of Jews which they NEVER NEVER NEVER DO!!

Also WHY have they COMPLAINED and CRIED about STA and ATTACKED STA so much when STA was fairly Pro-Jewish??????????

Why don't you answer that question????
AbeUG

Warren, NJ

#113 Jan 15, 2014
The Iron Dicky wrote:
<quoted text>Did you drink to much Vodka ?
You sound Drunk.
Iron, you are much SMARTER then Alexey.

Don't let him push you around.

He is just a dumbAss.
OnlyPatchWork

Brewster, NY

#114 Jan 15, 2014
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
Its an ACT you dumbfck!! They put on this Pro-Jewish act AGAINST Poles JUST to TROLL Poles!!!!
Do you UNDERSTAND WHAT THE WORD "TROLL" MEANS??????????
If they REALLY CARED about oppression against Jews.....they would ALSO complain about Slovak and RuSSian oppression of Jews which they NEVER NEVER NEVER DO!!
Also WHY have they COMPLAINED and CRIED about STA and ATTACKED STA so much when STA was fairly Pro-Jewish??????????
Why don't you answer that question????
It is a chronic thing, for years this has been going on where Pesky & Uther constantly argue from the Jewish nationalist perspective.

Which is so chronic that says that this is their obsession they are TRULY OBSESSED WITH JEWISH NATIONALIST PERSPECTIVE.

I used to get into fights with Germans on Youtube & they ALWAYS fought from the German perspective, promoted Germans ect.

Uther & Pesky do the EXACT SAME THING they ALWAYS fight from the Jewish perspectivem promote Jews ect.
AbeUG

Warren, NJ

#115 Jan 15, 2014
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a chronic thing, for years this has been going on where Pesky & Uther constantly argue from the Jewish nationalist perspective.
Which is so chronic that says that this is their obsession they are TRULY OBSESSED WITH JEWISH NATIONALIST PERSPECTIVE.
I used to get into fights with Germans on Youtube & they ALWAYS fought from the German perspective, promoted Germans ect.
Uther & Pesky do the EXACT SAME THING they ALWAYS fight from the Jewish perspectivem promote Jews ect.
Uther and Pesky are not "fighting" from the Jewish perspective. They are TROLLING from the Jewish perspective since as anti-Polish trolls....they feel that is the maximum way to troll Poles.

For some reason you are incapable of detecting the difference between somebody fighting and TROLLING.

And for the 20th time.........if these guys are such Jews.......why did (and do) they have such a deep hatred for STA when STA was Pro-Jewish???
AbeUG

Warren, NJ

#116 Jan 15, 2014
Why did these "jews" Pesky and uther attack Annie who was fairly Pro-Jewish?
AbeUG

Warren, NJ

#117 Jan 15, 2014
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
No they are NOT arguing from a Jewish perspective.....they are TROLLING from a "Jewish perspective"

BIG DIFFERENCE
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>

Well maybe you should open up your horizons a little more.

There are many Germans out there who will support Jewish criticism of Poles to take the heat off of Germans being anti-semitic. Many German newspapers had no problem calling Nazi German death camps as "Polish Death Camps". GEE I wonder why? Why don't you ask Martix about that?

And that German guy "Kraut" who you said was my "friend" even though we argued like cats and dogs about Germany........was extremely happy to see Jan Gross bash Poles!
OnlyPatchWork

Brewster, NY

#118 Jan 16, 2014
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
No they are NOT arguing from a Jewish perspective.....they are TROLLING from a "Jewish perspective"
BIG DIFFERENCE
<quoted text>
Well maybe you should open up your horizons a little more.
There are many Germans out there who will support Jewish criticism of Poles to take the heat off of Germans being anti-semitic. Many German newspapers had no problem calling Nazi German death camps as "Polish Death Camps". GEE I wonder why? Why don't you ask Martix about that?
And that German guy "Kraut" who you said was my "friend" even though we argued like cats and dogs about Germany........was extremely happy to see Jan Gross bash Poles!
I have seen many Jews & few Germans say Poland was behind the Holocaust.
OnlyPatchWork

Brewster, NY

#119 Jan 16, 2014
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
Uther and Pesky are not "fighting" from the Jewish perspective. They are TROLLING from the Jewish perspective since as anti-Polish trolls....they feel that is the maximum way to troll Poles.
For some reason you are incapable of detecting the difference between somebody fighting and TROLLING.
And for the 20th time.........if these guys are such Jews.......why did (and do) they have such a deep hatred for STA when STA was Pro-Jewish???
Pesky & Uther have for years been completely obsessed with Jewish oppression done by Poland.

They are so obsessed about it that it shows this is their real conviction.

They really do care so much about Jews.

This is further seen in Uther & Pesky going so far to promote Jews!

Uther of course has promoted Jewish beauties endlessly & has promoted Jewish intellect too.

Pesky has promoted Jewish websites & even proomoted Israeli inventions.

These people have NEVER gone so far to promote & defend Russians or Slovaks why is that!?

On youtube I ALWAYS had fought people who PROMOTED THEIR ETHNICITY.

Here you say promoting their ethnicity means they are not of that ethnicity!?

You play games because when anyone promotes RUSSIAN LIKE political views you take them as a Russian.
AbeUG

Warren, NJ

#120 Jan 16, 2014
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
Pesky & Uther have for years been completely obsessed with Jewish oppression done by Poland.
They are so obsessed about it that it shows this is their real conviction.
They really do care so much about Jews.
They are not completely obsessed with Jewish oppression. Because if they REALLY were obsessed with the oppression of Jews......they would DENOUNCE Slovak and Russian oppression of Jews. They are USING Jewish propaganda to TROLL Poles ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY!!!. GEE I WONDER WHY???? LOL
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
This is further seen in Uther & Pesky going so far to promote Jews!
Uther of course has promoted Jewish beauties endlessly & has promoted Jewish intellect too.
These guys "promote" Jews the way a TEN YEAR OLD would. Only a person with a ten year old mentality would think Pesky and uther are actually promoting Jews.
The stuff they say about Jews is actually JEW-BATING.
You mean to tell me when you read their throw-out lines on Jews.....it actually makes you feel IMPRESSED about Jews?? Are you serious??? In my opinion they make Jews look like arrogant Jerks. Only a ten year old might be somehow impressed by their statements on Jews LOL
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
These people have NEVER gone so far to promote & defend Russians or Slovaks why is that!?
On youtube I ALWAYS had fought people who PROMOTED THEIR ETHNICITY.
Here you say promoting their ethnicity means they are not of that ethnicity!?
You play games because when anyone promotes RUSSIAN LIKE political views you take them as a Russian.
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
That's absolute BS. I have shown you many times where they have defended and promoted Slovaks and Russians.
Its not my problem that you are in denial.
So the question here actually is......if I showed you a bunch of times where uther has promoted and defended Russia and Pesky has promoted/defended Slovakia.....WOULD YOU ACKNOWLEDGE IT??? Or just go in denial like you always do and pretend you didn't read it?
Just the other week.....I saw you arguing with Pesky when Pesky was saying to you that Slovaks did better on academic tests then Poles. You gave him Pro-Polish facts. So HOW can you tell me you have "NEVER" seen Pesky promote Slovaks??? You are either lying or you have a horrible memory.
Same thing with uther. I showed you many times where he has promoted Russia...and EVEN AT THE EXPENSE of JEWS!!! But as usual you IGNORE IT. That's because in your brain...you say to yourself "I have already made up my mind so don't confuse me with the facts".
And by the way just the other day uther was referring to Moscow nostalgically as "MOSKVA". Oh yeah he never promotes Russia.
And you still can't explain why these "MEGA JEWS" have been so enraged at Pro-Jews like STA and Annie.
OnlyPatchWork

Brewster, NY

#121 Jan 16, 2014
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
They are not completely obsessed with Jewish oppression. Because if they REALLY were obsessed with the oppression of Jews......they would DENOUNCE Slovak and Russian oppression of Jews. They are USING Jewish propaganda to TROLL Poles ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY!!!. GEE I WONDER WHY???? LOL
<quoted text>
These guys "promote" Jews the way a TEN YEAR OLD would. Only a person with a ten year old mentality would think Pesky and uther are actually promoting Jews.
You mean to tell me when you read their throw-out lines on Jews.....it actually makes you feel IMPRESSED about Jews?? Are you serious??? In my opinion they make Jews look like arrogant Jerks. Only a ten year old might be somehow impressed by their statements on Jews LOL
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
That's absolute BS. I have shown you many times where they have defended and promoted Slovaks and Russians.
Its not my problem that you are in denial.
So the question here actually is......if I showed you a bunch of times where uther has promoted and defended Russia and Pesky has promoted/defended Slovakia.....WOULD YOU ACKNOWLEDGE IT??? Or just go in denial like you always do and pretend you didn't read it?
Just the other week.....I saw you arguing with Pesky when Pesky was saying to you that Slovaks did better on academic tests then Poles. You gave him Pro-Polish facts. So HOW can you tell me you have "NEVER" seen Pesky promote Slovaks??? You are either lying or you have a horrible memory.
Same thing with uther. I showed you many times where he has promoted Russia...and EVEN AT THE EXPENSE of JEWS!!! But as usual you IGNORE IT. That's because in your brain...you say to yourself "I have already made up my mind so don't confuse me with the facts".
And by the way just the other day uther was referring to Moscow nostalgically as "MOSKVA". Oh yeah he never promotes Russia.
And you still can't explain why these "MEGA JEWS" have been so enraged at Pro-Jews like STA and Annie.
Pesky & Uther sound just like Jews!

On Youtube I had battled a number of Jews who promote Jews & cry about Poland oppressing Jews JUST LIKE THEY DO.

Except Uther & Pesky are even more obsessive & persistent about their Jewish cause.

I think you are in denial about how much Pesky & Uther have promoted Jews.

I think you are in denial about how Jews can identify as Slavic.
OnlyPatchWork

Brewster, NY

#122 Jan 16, 2014
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
What do Pesky & Uther do not like TEN YER OLDS would!?

Uther & Pesky don't make Slovaks & Russians look like arrogant jerks then!?

Of course Pesky & Uther promote Jews & do so a lot!
Small Time UGX America

Podgorica, Montenegro

#123 Jan 16, 2014
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
I have seen many Jews & few Germans say Poland was behind the Holocaust.
In your Irish Mother's Basement ?
OnlyPatchWork

Brewster, NY

#124 Jan 16, 2014
Small Time UGX America wrote:
<quoted text>In your Irish Mother's Basement ?
Why can't you contribute to the topic on hand!?

You are like a Negro always trash talking rather than contribute.
AbeUG is Glenn Beck

Podgorica, Montenegro

#125 Jan 16, 2014
Topix about what ?

Taste of Poland come to Israel?
If you want me to speak about Israel.......
Chrobry

Wilmington, DE

#126 Jan 16, 2014
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't you contribute to the topic on hand!?
You are like a Negro always trash talking rather than contribute.
That guy from Crna Gora has a little too much to say.... I was just wondering - what happens when it snows on Black Mountain? Does it become Montemulatto? Maybe they should invite Barack to become their president in 2017? Then they can change the name of the country to Montobama.
Chrobry

Wilmington, DE

#127 Jan 16, 2014
AbeUG is Glenn Beck wrote:
Topix about what ?
Taste of Poland come to Israel?
If you want me to speak about Israel.......
Don't stand too close to the base of the mountain at PODGORICA because it might become AVALANCICA....
Greater Polonia

Podgorica, Montenegro

#128 Jan 16, 2014
Chrobry wrote:
<quoted text>
That guy from Crna Gora has a little too much to say.... I was just wondering - what happens when it snows on Black Mountain? Does it become Montemulatto? Maybe they should invite Barack to become their president in 2017? Then they can change the name of the country to Montobama.
For someone like you that live in Philly witch have high density of Blacks....
Oh dear .....
OnlyPatchWork

Brewster, NY

#130 Jan 17, 2014
Chrobry wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL @ Montobama
Stefan Krmanjolac

Podgorica, Montenegro

#131 Apr 9, 2014
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL @ Montobama
A taste od Polak Woman comes to Israel ;-)
Chrobry

Philadelphia, PA

#132 Apr 16, 2014
Stefan Krmanjolac wrote:
<quoted text>A taste od Polak Woman comes to Israel ;-)
I think I can read your perverted thoughts....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News More pizza please: Pasquale's ready to expand 2 hr uchrisbrownq 1
News Farm-to-plate restaurant to set up shop in Quak... 3 hr Sam 26
News Alice's Place in Elburn: 6 photos 3 hr really? 1
News Free meals available to all Livingston Parish p... 3 hr uchrisbrownq 1
News Refrigerated/Frozen Dough Products Worldwide Ma... 3 hr uchrisbrownq 2
News Beer, wine, eats a " your taste buds are in for... 7 hr Ronald 2
News Veganism - doing the right thing (Jul '11) 21 hr USA R0CKS 983
More from around the web