A taste of Poland comes to Israel

There are 20 comments on the Jerusalem Post story from Oct 31, 2013, titled A taste of Poland comes to Israel. In it, Jerusalem Post reports that:

Israel's first ever Polish Culinary Week will include a plethora of cultural events around the country celebrating Polish cuisine.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jerusalem Post.

Clear Dharma

Aberdeen, UK

#91 Jan 11, 2014
Mr Slovak wrote:
<quoted text> ....Yes that's true. Jewish nationalists/fanatics will not "waste their time" going back and forth with the Goyim on the internet on issues where a gentile with all the facts will eventually destroy them in a ONE ON ONE conversation.

Jews are too used to and SPOILED by having a ONE WAY conversation by the media they control where they can scream the Goyim is "anti-semtic" blah blah blah WITHOUT resistance or a counterpoint by the Goyim they are attacking....
We're in agreement with the general tactics the Jews employ in spreading their propaganda.

Where I disagree is that I would not classify all Jews under own heading. Just to be obvious about it, not every Jews has control over a TV channel or a website!

The small time Jewish poster is like anyone else, and has as many if not more frustrations to deal with in his life. And so that person is as likely to appear on Topix or any other forum as we all are. More likely if he or she has been pulled into providing a number of hours support to the Zionist cause to make themselves feel as if they are contributing to the Jewish cause (rather egotistically usually) but in a coordinated fashion with his collegues.

Having said that there are loose canons everywhere, and the likes of Alexey who is most likely a Jew or some form of Crypto-Jew, will ignore the usual Jewish pack-traits and go off on his own crazed direction. This is what we're seeing. He'll probably be reeled in soon my his Mommy.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#92 Jan 11, 2014
Clear Dharma wrote:
<quoted text>
We're in agreement with the general tactics the Jews employ in spreading their propaganda.
Where I disagree is that I would not classify all Jews under own heading. Just to be obvious about it, not every Jews has control over a TV channel or a website!
The small time Jewish poster is like anyone else, and has as many if not more frustrations to deal with in his life. And so that person is as likely to appear on Topix or any other forum as we all are. More likely if he or she has been pulled into providing a number of hours support to the Zionist cause to make themselves feel as if they are contributing to the Jewish cause (rather egotistically usually) but in a coordinated fashion with his collegues.
Having said that there are loose canons everywhere, and the likes of Alexey who is most likely a Jew or some form of Crypto-Jew, will ignore the usual Jewish pack-traits and go off on his own crazed direction. This is what we're seeing. He'll probably be reeled in soon my his Mommy.
What if the poster is NOT Jewish and just considers you Jew Haters a an aberration of mankind? A sickness that nobody can heal. Only when Mother Nature puts you in the ground can end it. In the meantime, how many other young minds have you infected with your poison? Before you start stomping those tiny feet, I'm NOT Jewish. But, I see the sky as blue and tell it like it is.
Question for Clear Dharma

Podgorica, Montenegro

#93 Jan 11, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>What if the poster is NOT Jewish and just considers you Jew Haters a an aberration of mankind? A sickness that nobody can heal. Only when Mother Nature puts you in the ground can end it. In the meantime, how many other young minds have you infected with your poison? Before you start stomping those tiny feet, I'm NOT Jewish. But, I see the sky as blue and tell it like it is.
Clear Dharma need to answer this post from "Yumpin Yimminy"
OnlyPatchWork

Carmel, NY

#94 Jan 11, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>What if the poster is NOT Jewish and just considers you Jew Haters a an aberration of mankind? A sickness that nobody can heal. Only when Mother Nature puts you in the ground can end it. In the meantime, how many other young minds have you infected with your poison? Before you start stomping those tiny feet, I'm NOT Jewish. But, I see the sky as blue and tell it like it is.
Why would such hateful posters like Pesky & Uther care so much about the oppression of Jews!?
The Iron Dicktator

Podgorica, Montenegro

#95 Jan 11, 2014
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would such hateful posters like Pesky & Uther care so much about the oppression of Jews!?
Why do you care about oppression of the Polish ?
Clear Dharma

Aberdeen, UK

#96 Jan 11, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
Jimmy ... we're talking about a poster called Alexey who lives in California but claims to be Russian. He has posted some of the most horrendous racial abuse on this forum, including anti-jewish racism. Before you tell me the colour of the sky, first open your eyes and familiarize yourself with the subkect. Then we'll speak again.

I too am very concerned about kids reading the bullshit that passes thru these forums.
esti ginzburg

Lake Worth, FL

#97 Jan 11, 2014
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
Hateful? That would be you and AbeUG.

BTW:

Who precisely is oppressing the Jews? I thought you said they were smarter than everyone else and ran the world economy pulling the strings from behind the scenes in every single country?
The Iron Dicktator

Podgorica, Montenegro

#98 Jan 12, 2014
esti ginzburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Hateful? That would be you and AbeUG.
BTW:
Who precisely is oppressing the Jews? I thought you said they were smarter than everyone else and ran the world economy pulling the strings from behind the scenes in every single country?
Great Point.
OnlyPatchWork

Carmel, NY

#99 Jan 12, 2014
The Iron Dicktator wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you care about oppression of the Polish ?
Because I am of Polish heritage.(Obviously)

Exactly!

Because they care about their Jewish heritage!

As in Pesky & Uther are hateful posters but care about anti-Jewish sentiments because they are of Jewish heritage.

Dur derp.
The Iron Dicktaror

Podgorica, Montenegro

#100 Jan 13, 2014
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I am of Polish heritage.(Obviously)
Exactly!
Because they care about their Jewish heritage!
As in Pesky & Uther are hateful posters but care about anti-Jewish sentiments because they are of Jewish heritage.
Dur derp.
The only real Jew here is AbeUG.
There was Drunk Polak Man and Ugly Jewish Women who mix together,then the AbeUG happen.
OnlyPatchWork

Carmel, NY

#101 Jan 13, 2014
The Iron Dicktaror wrote:
<quoted text>The only real Jew here is AbeUG.
There was Drunk Polak Man and Ugly Jewish Women who mix together,then the AbeUG happen.
You really believe that!?

Uther & Pesky come off way more Jewish than Abe does.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#102 Jan 14, 2014
Clear Dharma wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimmy ... we're talking about a poster called Alexey who lives in California but claims to be Russian. He has posted some of the most horrendous racial abuse on this forum, including anti-jewish racism. Before you tell me the colour of the sky, first open your eyes and familiarize yourself with the subkect. Then we'll speak again.
I too am very concerned about kids reading the bullshit that passes thru these forums.
I don`t claim to be a Russian, I am a Russian and only dumb Pollacks think that I`m a Jew.
That`s because they`re dumb subhuman beings. lol.
OnlyPatchWork

Carmel, NY

#103 Jan 14, 2014
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don`t claim to be a Russian, I am a Russian and only dumb Pollacks think that I`m a Jew.
That`s because they`re dumb subhuman beings. lol.
It is not only Polish who think you are a Jew.

Montenegro guy said before that he thinks you are a Jew.

You do come off as kind of Jewish =/

BTW why did Israel & Russia score a much lower PISA score than Poland!? Is it because they are dumb sub human beings!?

“Slovak,Ukrainian &Polish power ”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#104 Jan 14, 2014
Clear Dharma wrote:
<quoted text>
But the small time Jew would get a lot more "bang for his buck" writing a pro-Jewish letter to the many Pro-Jewish media outlets out there and not getting any "back talk" like here on topix.

As for you thinking that Alexey is a Crypto Jew or Jew at all......shows that you are blinded with emotional hatred of Jews. I thought you were smarter then that. You have been listening to Limpy too much who thinks "everyone" is a Jew.....but even Limpy told me last year that the ONE person here who he thought was an AUTHENTIC Jew was ALEXEY........because he argues his points from a Russian nationalist perspective. And INDEED he does! So much so that he comes across like a Russian nationalist FANATIC. Which is what I've been saying the whole time.

You make it sound like in a world with over 100 million ethnic Russians in Russia.....and millions of ethnic Russian diaspora around the world........that there is NOT ONE FANATICAL Russian Supremacist out there.

That's just nuts and simplistic thinking.

Ask yourself this, in 1940 when ETHNIC Russians met Hitler in Berlin to plot their continuing strategy against the Poles and other nations they were occupying/attacking.......what kind of things do you think these ETHNIC Russians were saying to their Nazi German counterparts about Polish people? I'll bet they sounded a lot like Alexey.

“Slovak,Ukrainian &Polish power ”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#105 Jan 14, 2014
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just it. They don't care about the oppression of Jews. If they REALLY CARED about the oppression of Jews they would complain about Slovak and Russian anti-semitism which they NEVER NEVER do!!!
OnlyPatchWork

Carmel, NY

#106 Jan 14, 2014
Mr Slovak wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just it. They don't care about the oppression of Jews. If they REALLY CARED about the oppression of Jews they would complain about Slovak and Russian anti-semitism which they NEVER NEVER do!!!
They have been crying about oppression of Jews for F*CKING YEARS HERE MAN.

It is a chronic thing.

Even up to HUNDREDS OF F*CKING TIMES they cry about anti Jewish oppression!

Yes they do indeeed sound like Jews!
OnlyPatchWork

Carmel, NY

#107 Jan 14, 2014
Mr Slovak wrote:
<quoted text>
But the small time Jew would get a lot more "bang for his buck" writing a pro-Jewish letter to the many Pro-Jewish media outlets out there and not getting any "back talk" like here on topix.
As for you thinking that Alexey is a Crypto Jew or Jew at all......shows that you are blinded with emotional hatred of Jews. I thought you were smarter then that. You have been listening to Limpy too much who thinks "everyone" is a Jew.....but even Limpy told me last year that the ONE person here who he thought was an AUTHENTIC Jew was ALEXEY........because he argues his points from a Russian nationalist perspective. And INDEED he does! So much so that he comes across like a Russian nationalist FANATIC. Which is what I've been saying the whole time.
You make it sound like in a world with over 100 million ethnic Russians in Russia.....and millions of ethnic Russian diaspora around the world........that there is NOT ONE FANATICAL Russian Supremacist out there.
That's just nuts and simplistic thinking.
Ask yourself this, in 1940 when ETHNIC Russians met Hitler in Berlin to plot their continuing strategy against the Poles and other nations they were occupying/attacking.......what kind of things do you think these ETHNIC Russians were saying to their Nazi German counterparts about Polish people? I'll bet they sounded a lot like Alexey.
Alexey argues from the Russian nationalist view.

Pesky & Uther argue from the Jewish nationalist view.

I will admit that Alexey sounds like a Russian but he does come off a LITTLE JEWISH AT TIMES,

But Uther & Pesky come off like flaming Jews!
OnlyPatchWork

Carmel, NY

#108 Jan 14, 2014
I haven't even really seen Pesky & Uther argue from the Russian nationalist or Slovak nationalist view FFS.

That is how i know these people aren't Russian & a Slovak.

They argue from the Jewish perspective time & time again!

They NATURALLY go with the Jewish perspective because that is what they are familar with.

As in THEY ARE JEWS.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#110 Jan 15, 2014
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not only Polish who think you are a Jew.
Montenegro guy said before that he thinks you are a Jew.
You do come off as kind of Jewish =/
BTW why did Israel & Russia score a much lower PISA score than Poland!? Is it because they are dumb sub human beings!?
Montenegro guy doesn`t think anything because he has no brain to think.

I already said it that I neitehr know nor believe in that PISA thing.
I don`t believe in any ratings at all.
Lemman Brothers had AAA rating just before they had gone bankrupt.
Poland doesn`t have any science and high tech industry.
Why would any one believe that Pollacks are smart?
The Iron Dicky

Podgorica, Montenegro

#111 Jan 15, 2014
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
Montenegro guy doesn`t think anything because he has no brain to think.
I already said it that I neitehr know nor believe in that PISA thing.
I don`t believe in any ratings at all.
Lemman Brothers had AAA rating just before they had gone bankrupt.
Poland doesn`t have any science and high tech industry.
Why would any one believe that Pollacks are smart?
Did you drink to much Vodka ?
You sound Drunk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Democratic Lawmakers Pitch $12-an-Hour Minimum-... 5 hr Lawrence Wolf 30
News Alex Beam: No room for fat in the Oval Office 6 hr Tazo 1
News Promotion by visitors bureau touts diversity, o... 7 hr Duke for Mayor 2
News Can a burrito bowl humanize Hillary? 11 hr Tazo 7
News Tennessee Schools Caught Serving 'Foul,' 6-Year... 14 hr Lawrence Wolf 11
News Dickey's Barbecue Pit Opens New Fairmont West V... (Jan '14) 17 hr suck it 77
News 'My 600-Lb. Life' takes viewers on 'Joe's Story... 18 hr Jenny 7
More from around the web