A taste of Poland comes to Israel

A taste of Poland comes to Israel

There are 121 comments on the Jerusalem Post story from Oct 31, 2013, titled A taste of Poland comes to Israel. In it, Jerusalem Post reports that:

Israel's first ever Polish Culinary Week will include a plethora of cultural events around the country celebrating Polish cuisine.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jerusalem Post.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#28 Nov 16, 2013
That`s true, Polish women are prostitutes, Polish men are lowlife garbage.

Even blacks are better than Polaks.
AbeUG

Bedminster, NJ

#31 Nov 16, 2013
Alexey25 wrote:
That`s true, Polish women are prostitutes, Polish men are lowlife garbage.
Even blacks are better than Polaks.
When will you give credit to the Jews for making your backward Russia into a superpower?

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#32 Nov 17, 2013
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
When will you give credit to the Jews for making your backward Russia into a superpower?
Will you give Stalin a crefit for creation of Israel and saving Jews from holocost?
The Iron Dicktator

Podgorica, Montenegro

#33 Jan 1, 2014
This is thread for Limpy ;-]
Clear Dharma

Swansea, UK

#34 Jan 2, 2014
Alan wrote:
We don't want your dirty peasant food made by ugly Polish women. The only good Polish food was created by Jews in Poland, anyway. You are so dumb to think you can teach us anything. It is we that teach you stupid people. Your Polish mums do not even understand basic kitchen hygiene.
Alan ... all that the Jews know in the kitchen comes from Poland. All that the Jewish mums enjoyed was learned within a Polish bedroom. You are only where you are thanks to Poland. Without Poland there would be no Israel - be forever grateful.
Clear Dharma

Swansea, UK

#35 Jan 2, 2014
Alexey25 wrote:
That`s true, Polish women are prostitutes, Polish men are lowlife garbage.
Even blacks are better than Polaks.
Are you Jewish?

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#36 Jan 2, 2014
Clear Dharma wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you Jewish?
No, I`m Russian.
Clear Dharma

Swansea, UK

#37 Jan 2, 2014
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I`m Russian.
Russian Jewish?

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#38 Jan 2, 2014
Just Russian without any prefix.
Clear Dharma

Swansea, UK

#39 Jan 2, 2014
Alexey25 wrote:
Just Russian without any prefix.
Crypto-Jewish perhaps?
OnlyPatchWork

Brewster, NY

#40 Jan 2, 2014
Alexey25 wrote:
That`s true, Polish women are prostitutes, Polish men are lowlife garbage.
Even blacks are better than Polaks.
We all know that Russia has one of the worst prostitution & sex slavery problems in the world.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#41 Jan 2, 2014
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know that Russia has one of the worst prostitution & sex slavery problems in the world.
We all know you`re one dumb Pollack. lol.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#42 Jan 2, 2014
OnlyPatchWork

Brewster, NY

#43 Jan 2, 2014
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know you`re one dumb Pollack. lol.
We all know you are one dumb RuSSkie Jew!

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#44 Jan 2, 2014
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know you are one dumb RuSSkie Jew!
We all know you`re one dumb Polish Jew!
AbeUG

Raritan, NJ

#45 Jan 3, 2014
Clear Dharma wrote:
<quoted text>
Russian Jewish?
Alexey is absolutely NOT Jewish.

He has said hundreds of vile anti-Jewish thing before and every time I tell him he should give credit to Jews for their contributions to the Soviet Union (since he likes the "might and power" of the Soviets) he gets angry at me and says Jews only hurt Russia.

He is a Molotov-Ribbentrop type Russian supremacist chauvanist Russian.

The kind of Russian that went to Berlin to party with the Germans and make deals on behalf of Russia with Berlin in 1940.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#46 Jan 3, 2014
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>

The kind of Russian that went to Berlin to party with the Germans and make deals on behalf of Russia with Berlin in 1940.
The kind of Russians which came to Berlin in 1945.
The Iron Dicky

Podgorica, Montenegro

#47 Jan 7, 2014
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
Alexey is absolutely NOT Jewish.
He has said hundreds of vile anti-Jewish thing before and every time I tell him he should give credit to Jews for their contributions to the Soviet Union (since he likes the "might and power" of the Soviets) he gets angry at me and says Jews only hurt Russia.
He is a Molotov-Ribbentrop type Russian supremacist chauvanist Russian.
The kind of Russian that went to Berlin to party with the Germans and make deals on behalf of Russia with Berlin in 1940.
German and Russian should just unite and destroy Polakia for ever.

Heil !
OnlyPatchWork

Brewster, NY

#48 Jan 7, 2014
The Iron Dicky wrote:
<quoted text>German and Russian should just unite and destroy Polakia for ever.
Heil !
Germans & Russians are feral barbarians looting & shooting compared to Polish people.

Polish people are so much more human than this trash.

Of course you support them you are a sub human.
Clear Dharma

Northwich, UK

#50 Jan 7, 2014
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
Alexey is absolutely NOT Jewish....
I think he's Crypto-Jewish. The guy is in denial of what he is, and this fuels his maniac hatred.

I feel sorry for him, as I do for all the Jews in the German ghettos who volunteered for the Jewish Police and were in the end, even more cruel than the Germans were in many cases.

It's that sort of hatred which permeates his being, and is completely unnatural.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fazoli's Opens in Paragould, Arkansas Sun Knows 13
News A trip to Flavortown: Inside Guy Fieri's Americ... (Oct '17) Sun Sanibel Sue 12
News Cheesy gooness: Pimento Cheese Festival challen... Sun Privilege 1
News Chinese restaurant to replace Papaya at mall Jun 15 NeverBarnhart 1
News Comments Jun 15 fonts 2
News Federal judge temporarily blocks deportation of... Jun 14 Stormy Daniels 4
News Rose McGowan: Don't blame Asia Argento, anyone ... Jun 13 Kenny Macklpecker 1