Social Eatery & Bar Opens in Downtown...

Social Eatery & Bar Opens in Downtown Sarasota

There are 1 comment on the Sarasota Magazine story from Nov 1, 2013, titled Social Eatery & Bar Opens in Downtown Sarasota. In it, Sarasota Magazine reports that:

Food critic John Bancroft finds First Street's new Social Eatery & Bar in downtown Sarasota an excellent addition to the local restaurant scene.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sarasota Magazine.

Cathy

Sarasota, FL

#1 Nov 2, 2013
I ate there recently with 6 friends, they had all been served and ate their meals before I ever received mine!(It was a cold item, so why it took so long is beyond me)! Their service needs IMPROVEMENT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Calendar, Oct. 1 - 7 (Oct '09) 10 hr FART FOOD 2
News Frozen pizza almost as good as real thing (Dec '10) 18 hr bst 23
News MSU Gets Anonymous $1 Million Gift For Gay Center (Jul '14) 18 hr WATCHING LIVONIA 40
News Help us find the best chicken wings in Central ... 19 hr KFC 14
News Try a tropical taste of summer in Lehigh Valley... 19 hr FOot 7
News Ontario tomato farmers sue local canning factor... Sat lotsa white colla... 1
News Recipe Exchange: Chile Rellenos from Gay and La... (Sep '07) Sat Jetmech 67
More from around the web