Sarah Huckabee Sanders kicked out of ...

Sarah Huckabee Sanders kicked out of Virginia restaurant by owner

There are 659 comments on the The Hutchinson News, Hutchinson Kansas story from Jun 24, 2018, titled Sarah Huckabee Sanders kicked out of Virginia restaurant by owner. In it, The Hutchinson News, Hutchinson Kansas reports that:

White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said Saturday in a tweet that she was booted from a Virginia restaurant because she works for President Donald Trump.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Hutchinson News, Hutchinson Kansas.

First Prev
of 33
Next Last
Impeach the Creep

Madison, WI

#1 Jun 24, 2018
If a Colorado baker can refuse to cook for gays, a restaurant owner can refuse to cook for a feckless lying cvnt, no?
Kilroy

Edison, NJ

#2 Jun 24, 2018
I would have to say that as a business owner you can't go there, just bite your tongue and move on

if they are paying customers serve them

Yet this is America where thinks like this happen

gays do get discriminated against

You see signs all over the place that read "Reserve the right to refuse service to anyone"

Do owners get carried away with it

legally if you refuse you cannot do it based on race, religion, disability, or color, health codes and it has to be consistantly applies

legally the owner MAY have open herself up to legal liabilites

Yet this is America and some will like what she did and others will not like what she did

That what makes America great.

Dallas, TX

#3 Jun 24, 2018
According to the owner, she thought some of her employees would be upset. Do her employees pay the bills or does she pay them. That's a poor excuse and I'm sure the left is loving this because they can only see it one way. When the shoe is on the other foot they get all pissed off and upset about it and want to sue like the gay cake guys. Such a double standard with the left.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#4 Jun 24, 2018
Impeach the Creep wrote:
If a Colorado baker can refuse to cook for gays, a restaurant owner can refuse to cook for a feckless lying cvnt, no?
Good point, although I doubt gays will appreciate your progressive logic.

“have seen the years,”

Since: Mar 10

and the slow parade of fears"

#7 Jun 24, 2018
Impeach the Creep wrote:
Absolutely! Besides, they say she is disgusting when she eats. Kind of like a pig. Spitting food at everyone around her. Definitely a health hazard.
Major fools

Utica, NY

#8 Jun 24, 2018
Impeach the Creep wrote:
Sounds great, I can also refuse to treat any liberals. Business owners (overwhelmingly republican) can also refuse to serve liberals.
Democrats are Evil

United States

#9 Jun 24, 2018
Lexington must be full of hateful homosexuals and other deviants.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#10 Jun 24, 2018
I'm disgusted by Sarah Huckabee's pact with the devil, but this can set a bad precedent.
Meme

Sacramento, CA

#11 Jun 24, 2018
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
I'm disgusted by Sarah Huckabee's pact with the devil, but this can set a bad precedent.
Dim lib hates Trump, because he refused to sell out his country as Bush and the Clintons did.
ReTRUMPlicans for truth.
Dim libs are haters, liars, and obstructionists.
They are truth blockers.
BARN

United States

#12 Jun 24, 2018
Major fools wrote:
<quoted text>

Sounds great, I can also refuse to treat any liberals. Business owners (overwhelmingly republican) can also refuse to serve liberals.
Just don't refuse to serve a pimp.
That's what he does but that's different.

Location hidden

#13 Jun 24, 2018
Meme wrote:
<quoted text>Dim lib hates Trump, because he refused to sell out his country as Bush and the Clintons did.
ReTRUMPlicans for truth.
Dim libs are haters, liars, and obstructionists.
They are truth blockers.
Time for your watering.
BARN

United States

#14 Jun 24, 2018
You can't make this stuff up.
The liberals are hanging themselves.
Used to be a Democrat

Salem, MA

#15 Jun 24, 2018
Anyone else sick and tired of the anger by the far left extremists?
General Kabaka Oba

Churubusco, IN

#16 Jun 24, 2018
i would NEVER eat in a place ran by a progressive liberal, first of all they are nasty unwashed people who carry disease, STD,s, TB, HIV and etc, most wipe their as and don't wash their hands, cough up honkers that land on your food, pick their nose and privates while cooking, very unsanitary to go into one of these places.
libee

Fordyce, AR

#18 Jun 24, 2018
General Kabaka Oba wrote:
i would NEVER eat in a place ran by a progressive liberal, first of all they are nasty unwashed people who carry disease, STD,s, TB, HIV and etc, most wipe their as and don't wash their hands, cough up honkers that land on your food, pick their nose and privates while cooking, very unsanitary to go into one of these places.
spiced food stay home if you can't take it wimp
Just Write It

Peabody, MA

#19 Jun 24, 2018
Kilroy wrote:
I would have to say that as a business owner you can't go there, just bite your tongue and move on

if they are paying customers serve them

Yet this is America where thinks like this happen

gays do get discriminated against

You see signs all over the place that read "Reserve the right to refuse service to anyone"

Do owners get carried away with it

legally if you refuse you cannot do it based on race, religion, disability, or color, health codes and it has to be consistantly applies

legally the owner MAY have open herself up to legal liabilites

Yet this is America and some will like what she did and others will not like what she did

That what makes America great.
Actually it makes America a petty and annoying place to live.

Denying service to Sanders will never teach the ultra conservatives anything. It just gives them ammunition to be the victim. They cannot equate that with the injustices to others in the past or present.

The more productive thing to do as constituents is to write to Sanders and provide constructive feedback to her part in the Trump Administration.

It would only take one short sentence:“Stop the lies.”

Location hidden

#20 Jun 24, 2018
General Kabaka Oba wrote:
What a forking mentally jaundiced idiot you are!

Location hidden

#21 Jun 24, 2018
Just Write It wrote:
<quoted text>

Actually it makes America a petty and annoying place to live.

Denying service to Sanders will never teach the ultra conservatives anything. It just gives them ammunition to be the victim. They cannot equate that with the injustices to others in the past or present.

The more productive thing to do as constituents is to write to Sanders and provide constructive feedback to her part in the Trump Administration.

It would only take one short sentence:“Stop the lies.”
I think Sarah has already received that message. It hasn't worked.
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#22 Jun 24, 2018
The Democrats don't understand the American people. We love the underdog. We hate bullies. Ever since the President won the Presidential election they have attacked him 24/7. You can track the effects of those attacks on the Generic Ballot. In January Democrats were on the track to take back the House, and possibly the Senate. They were 13 points above the Republicans. In April they were up 3 points because of the constant haranguing day in, and day out of the President. In May the Republicans were up 6 points, and the new June ballot shows the Republicans up 8. There is no blue wave. The loud mothed Democrats killed it. And this thing about the children? It died when they put the pictures of what Obama did to the children up all over the place. Let's see what else they have!!!

Location hidden

#24 Jun 24, 2018
Annie Oakly wrote:
The Democrats don't understand the American people. We love the underdog. We hate bullies. Ever since the President won the Presidential election they have attacked him 24/7. You can track the effects of those attacks on the Generic Ballot. In January Democrats were on the track to take back the House, and possibly the Senate. They were 13 points above the Republicans. In April they were up 3 points because of the constant haranguing day in, and day out of the President. In May the Republicans were up 6 points, and the new June ballot shows the Republicans up 8. There is no blue wave. The loud mothed Democrats killed it. And this thing about the children? It died when they put the pictures of what Obama did to the children up all over the place. Let's see what else they have!!!
Annie, you are dead from the neck up. Never has there been a bigger bully than Donald Trump. And like all bullies, he can't escape his inner wimp.
Your mind seems irretrievably twisted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 33
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News As aid checks go out, farmers worry bailout won... 13 hr As Usual 15
News Ben & Jerry's creating "take back Congress" fla... 14 hr jtkluempers 2
News The Evergreen Pub marks 90 years 21 hr Logic 1
News In-N-Out boycott call from top California Democ... Mon Louder and louder 2
News Suffering from diverticulitis? Here are natural... Mon schultek 1
News Going bananas: Texas agents find $18M worth of ... Sun Joey 1
an evening on the beach Sun Mona Day 1