'Just like mama used to make'

'Just like mama used to make'

There are 2 comments on the The Pocahontas Times ~ Marlinton West Virginia story from Dec 28, 2012, titled 'Just like mama used to make'. In it, The Pocahontas Times ~ Marlinton West Virginia reports that:

Making a bag lunch can be a simple, cheap way to get around your mid-day meal, but if you're looking for a quick, homemade lunch at a reasonable price, Rayetta's Lunchbox can fill the bill.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Pocahontas Times ~ Marlinton West Virginia.

anon

Marlinton, WV

#1 Dec 28, 2012
quick my ass, the first and last time i went there i stood for ten minutes and i was the only customer, they just walked past. never spoke a word!
eyes rolling

United States

#3 Jan 6, 2013
What the hell are you all talking about???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Speedy Texas deputy avoids hard-charging cow new 12 min Steak Lover 23
News Chipotle HQ leaving Denver, plans move to Newpo... Thu Double 07 1
News BrewDog opens watering hole in Franklinton Upda... May 23 They cannot kill ... 2
News MSU Gets Anonymous $1 Million Gift For Gay Center (Jul '14) May 23 Guy 46
News NYC Anchor Bar runs out of wings on Day 2 May 22 Dan 4
News Video Campaign Aims To Unify Poland Through The... May 22 Tea Bag Residue C... 1
News Harry and Meghan leave Windsor Castle after - a... May 20 HRH 1