Seeking Natural Remedies for Hot Flashes

Seeking Natural Remedies for Hot Flashes

There are 2 comments on the The Gainesville Sun Gainesville, FL story from Jul 2, 2009, titled Seeking Natural Remedies for Hot Flashes. In it, The Gainesville Sun Gainesville, FL reports that:

AFTER six years on a prescription estrogen patch that alleviated her hot flashes, but did nothing to address her midlife 25-pound weight gain, Martha B. started searching for a natural alternative to treat her menopausal symptoms.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Gainesville Sun Gainesville, FL.

Since: Dec 06

Newbury Park, CA

#1 Jul 27, 2009
I love yoga, and it does help a lot with my hot flashes. After my surgery that induced my menopause I was really turned off to hormones (even bio-identical) and pharmaceuticals so I've been trying to deal with my symptoms through natural medicine. I practice yoga daily, get regular acupuncture, take some Chinese herbs, and use one of these to cool my bed at night: I've also gone on an all organic whole food diet - and eliminated sugar, caffeine, alcohol, and refined flour. So far I think I have it managed, but I'm not 100% yet.
#2 Sep 23, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman angered by too-small portion sues KFC for... 29 min Orca Winfrey 2
News Dining on Suffolk's North Shore (Mar '08) 18 hr Ruggero 149
News Jesus Has Left the Building: Celebrating the Ne... 18 hr South Knox Hombre 1
News Charlie Graingers is a great place for quick meal 18 hr kavahome 1
News Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 20 hr Clay bank 9,219
News Wendy's coming to Paradise? (Jul '11) 21 hr T-REX 8
News Transgender Man Sues Houston Officers Who Hurle... 22 hr Sneaky Pete 2
More from around the web