Seeking Natural Remedies for Hot Flashes

AFTER six years on a prescription estrogen patch that alleviated her hot flashes, but did nothing to address her midlife 25-pound weight gain, Martha B. started searching for a natural alternative to treat her menopausal symptoms.

Full Story

Since: Dec 06

Moreno Valley, CA

#1 Jul 27, 2009
I love yoga, and it does help a lot with my hot flashes. After my surgery that induced my menopause I was really turned off to hormones (even bio-identical) and pharmaceuticals so I've been trying to deal with my symptoms through natural medicine. I practice yoga daily, get regular acupuncture, take some Chinese herbs, and use one of these to cool my bed at night: http://www.chilitechnology.com/ I've also gone on an all organic whole food diet - and eliminated sugar, caffeine, alcohol, and refined flour. So far I think I have it managed, but I'm not 100% yet.
Stanley
#2 Sep 23, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vietnam's shrimp king courts foreign investors 5 hr NHUCAPKBBCLMOT3KY... 2
hawker centre singapore 6 hr James 1
The First Sushi Restaurant on a Japanese Colleg... 6 hr WOMPIGCOLOBMIDEBD... 22
Innovation and opportunities shared at Halton R... 7 hr most sold out alr... 1
Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 11 hr Subject 2015 8,827
Trip Tips: On the trail of Solidarnosc in Gdansk 15 hr The Iron Dicky 1
As weather gets warmer, it's prime time for patios (Mar '14) 15 hr bryanflake 2
More from around the web