Drink beet juice to help blood flow, ...

Drink beet juice to help blood flow, lower blood pressure

There are 3 comments on the Advocate-News story from Apr 21, 2013, titled Drink beet juice to help blood flow, lower blood pressure. In it, Advocate-News reports that:

Moroni Foster, 13, holds a beet he collected from the community garden at the Rockland Ranch community outside Moab, Utah.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Advocate-News.

andrew j langham

Canterbury, UK

#1 Apr 21, 2013
folic acid does lower blood pressure slightly'

High or raised blood pressure is due to too much residual adrenalin in the blood stream' this is mostly caused by caffiene and sugar and stress moderate and extreme and subcontious example trying to win or win someones love etc etc' Remedy is reduce sugar and caffiene and be more kind and tolerent to others and then hopefully they will be kinder and cause you less stress' God bless you'
sILVER bELLE

Hattiesburg, MS

#2 Apr 26, 2013
Beet juice???? WHY....

Am a die-hard coffee drinker. I don't even LIKE beets,

I also drink Cranberry juice.
andrew j langham

Canterbury, UK

#3 Apr 30, 2013
beetroot juice with ice is great and lowers blood pressure

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Slick Cups Announces A Sale To Celebrate Nation... 9 hr Kevn 1
Poll No smoking in Restaurants... (Oct '07) 9 hr Sneaky Pete 1,804
News The most technologically advanced country in th... (Jul '08) 16 hr Elizabethr 55
News Rep. McGovern, on a tour in Northbridge, touts ... 18 hr Empty Suits 1
taste of venice Thu Mona Day 1
Paleohacks cookbook review does the book useful? Thu Sarahxsc478 1
News Flipside Burger & Bar serves up burgers and fam... (Sep '09) Thu Norbert of Norview 4
More from around the web