Family opens new bakery in Lincolnton

Sep 27, 2013 Full story: Lincoln Times-News

Southern Bakers Boutique, which opened its doors on Aug. 26, is owned and operated by Ann and Kenneth Davis, as well as Ann's sister, Susie Wilson.

Read more
question

Boone, NC

#1 Oct 1, 2013
anyone tried this bakery out yet? I tried the bakery up above Goodwill today for the first time. Loved the cream cheese puff, but the chocolate covered doughnut was very dried out.( no I did not eat both, I only took a bite from my neice's doughnut since she would not even eat it.) anyway, I sure miss Ole king cole bakery and was wondering if this new one is anything compared to it. Please let me know if you try it out and let me know what you bought so I can try it out also.
funny

Lincolnton, NC

#2 Mar 10, 2014
Why not try it out for yourself? Then, let us know.
question

Hudson, NC

#3 Mar 13, 2014
OK I did just that ! The red velvet cake slice was not moist enough. The red velvet pound cake was perfect!!
I would prefer the red velvet cake icing on the red velvet pound cake. The lemon bars was to die for.
The rocky road fudge stuff was not to tasty.
There you go "funny" the answer to your curisity.
S you can by there and try it and let us know what you think also.
gail

Denver, NC

#4 Mar 26, 2014
Where is this bakery in Lincolnton located? Also, I am guessing they are still open?
logical

Gastonia, NC

#5 Mar 27, 2014
And I am wondering why this is showing up in the Belmont forum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tee it up for charity (May '08) 1 hr some give no rece... 4
News 'My 600-Lb. Life' takes viewers on 'Joe's Story... 2 hr roy 3
News Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 2 hr red clay lover 8,944
News New Antioch bistro to feature French cuisine (Apr '09) 7 hr Foodie 287
News David v Goliath analogy drawn in gay cake case ... 10 hr Xstain Fatwass Ce... 8
News Wally's Frozen Custard in St. Clair Shores (Feb '14) 11 hr Money bags 211
News Outside France, foodies are gorging themselves ... 13 hr Squach 22
More from around the web