Roadside tamale stand reopens after a...

Roadside tamale stand reopens after arrests

There are 5 comments on the KAIT-TV Jonesboro story from Mar 17, 2014, titled Roadside tamale stand reopens after arrests. In it, KAIT-TV Jonesboro reports that:

SEARCY, AR - A roadside tamale stand that was shut down for illegally using deer meat is back open after passing an Arkansas health department inspection.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KAIT-TV Jonesboro.

Mod GT 5.0

Sydney, Australia

#1 Mar 17, 2014
An Arkansas Health Inspection?
You mean the meat has to be dead before serving it?
This reminds me of the real Kelly's story right before she passed away. "RoadKill Cafe"!
Jeff Davis

United States

#2 Mar 17, 2014
It's a shame they even got arrested. Those two are very deer to me.
Multiple

Searcy, AR

#3 Mar 17, 2014
Overblown BS
Mod GT 5.0

Matawan, NJ

#4 Mar 17, 2014
Only the BIGGEST LOSER jackass in the world would serve their loyal customers old diseased deer carcasses

United States

#5 Mar 17, 2014
[QUOTE who="Mod GT 5.0"]Only the BIGGEST LOSER jackass in the world would serve their loyal customers old diseased deer carcasses [/QUOTE]what a dumb a??. Deer is alot better for you than most beef. Its lean meat nit hormoned up beef

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Food4Kids has local drop-off point (Dec '13) 16 hr Gtown Bread Basket 3
News Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) Wed Cupid 9,263
News Goat milk? Family spends days tending to furry ... Wed notfromhere 1
News Fred & Bettie Lee Gaskins named 2010 Oyster Fes... (Oct '10) Oct 16 exposed 2
News Shorty's Place changing ownership and management (Jul '14) Oct 16 Anonymous 22
News Rhod Gilbert reveals weird potato tattoo during... Oct 15 Mitt s Airtight D... 2
News A trip to Flavortown: Inside Guy Fieri's Americ... Oct 15 sammy 2
More from around the web