Paula Deen plays the age card to excuse using the 'n word'

Jun 20, 2013 Full story: Examiner.com 346

"I'm old." More or less, that's the excuse given by reps of celebrity chef Paula Deen on Thursday , to explain her use of the "n word."

Full Story
Cruel Summer

Houston, TX

#342 Jul 2, 2013
anonymousofcourse wrote:
<quoted text>
when you are finished with your temper tantrum......what is your point?
let's tango!
What was my point? Shouldn't that have been "points?" The points I made were in referrence to your erroneous assumptions and speculation, the asinine nature of your post, the inept attempts at sarcasm, and the liberal crocodile tears you use in conjunction with epic backpedaling on a substantial percentage of your posts. Hope that helps.
anonymousofcours e

Honolulu, HI

#343 Jul 2, 2013
Cruel Summer wrote:
<quoted text> What was my point? Shouldn't that have been "points?" The points I made were in referrence to your erroneous assumptions and speculation, the asinine nature of your post, the inept attempts at sarcasm, and the liberal crocodile tears you use in conjunction with epic backpedaling on a substantial percentage of your posts. Hope that helps.
shut up with your rhetorics, give me a substantial argument or questions or just move along.......otherwise your like a gnat!
Cruel Summer

Houston, TX

#344 Jul 2, 2013
anonymousofcourse wrote:
<quoted text>
shut up with your rhetorics, give me a substantial argument or questions or just move along.......otherwise your like a gnat!
You posted to me first, you flaming hypocrite so evidently you were interested in what I had to say. That is, until you got exposed once again for glaring incompetence. You will be waiting a long, long time if you think I'm going to tell you only what you want to hear. Quit behaving like an uncivilized, spoiled brat. I had higher quality discussions with parrots.
Cruel Summer

Houston, TX

#345 Jul 2, 2013
I've
Cruel Summer

Houston, TX

#346 Jul 2, 2013
anonymousofcourse wrote:
<quoted text>
shut up with your rhetorics, give me a substantial argument or questions or just move along.......otherwise your like a gnat!
You live in a veritable paradise yet display all the vindictive, mean-spirited qualities of a pole dancer who just got fired by the DJ. You liberals are never satisfied, no matter how much discord you foster. Speaking of gnats, calling you an insect would be an upgrade.
anonymousofcours e

Honolulu, HI

#347 Jul 2, 2013
Cruel Summer wrote:
<quoted text> You live in a veritable paradise yet display all the vindictive, mean-spirited qualities of a pole dancer who just got fired by the DJ. You liberals are never satisfied, no matter how much discord you foster. Speaking of gnats, calling you an insect would be an upgrade.
I did respond to your post because your "proof" was inaccurate. Do you have an insane problem with that?

you're nuts! simple
Cruel Summer

Houston, TX

#348 Jul 2, 2013
anonymousofcourse wrote:
<quoted text>
I did respond to your post because your "proof" was inaccurate. Do you have an insane problem with that?
you're nuts! simple
You have all the earmarks of a down syndrome crack baby. Therefore, I suppose I should feel sorry for you but your monumental arrogance just won't allow it. However, not to worry since community volunteers armed with syringes will be dispatched to your house soon to slide some food under the door to your rubber room, psycho.
anonymousofcours e

Honolulu, HI

#349 Jul 2, 2013
Cruel Summer wrote:
<quoted text> You have all the earmarks of a down syndrome crack baby. Therefore, I suppose I should feel sorry for you but your monumental arrogance just won't allow it. However, not to worry since community volunteers armed with syringes will be dispatched to your house soon to slide some food under the door to your rubber room, psycho.
tell me more , you like crack? you know about crack volunteers? your life sounds very dark...enlighten me? K?
Cruel Summer

Houston, TX

#350 Jul 2, 2013
anonymousofcourse wrote:
<quoted text>
tell me more , you like crack? you know about crack volunteers? your life sounds very dark...enlighten me? K?
Once again, your dismal lack of reading comprehension ability comes to the forefront. Where did I mention anything about crack, you heroin addicted clown? Also, the volunteers I spoke of that will deliver your food to slide under your door are COMMUNITY volunteers, not crack volunteers. PAY ATTENTION!!!!! How ironic it is that you asked to be enlightened yet you haven't got the ability to comprehend and learn. Explain if you can on how that could be even remotely possible.(smirks)
Cruel Summer

Houston, TX

#352 Jul 2, 2013
anonymousofcourse wrote:
<quoted text>
tell me more , you like crack? you know about crack volunteers? your life sounds very dark...enlighten me? K?
On the contrary, my life is great, my obsessed, demented ankle biter.
Cruel Summer

Houston, TX

#353 Jul 2, 2013
anonymousofcourse wrote:
<quoted text>
tell me more , you like crack? you know about crack volunteers? your life sounds very dark...enlighten me? K?
To clarify, show me where I said I like crack or where I said anything about crack volunteers. I am trying to determine if you actually have a pulse.(smirks)
Cruel Summer

Houston, TX

#354 Jul 2, 2013
Sally wrote:
You are an utterly lying foolish woman, anonymousofcours, You are so busy seeing hatred in everyone but yourself. Let me guess, you wear the armor of a strong black woman up against this white privileged force that hates you right? I don't need the likes of you to determine there is something in me that I don't see, especially when you deny even in the face of FACTS (your posting to I HATE WHITES) You proceed to call me trailer trash, yet you know very well that this is the equivalent of the N word for whites. And honey, it is whites who will determine what the equal term is, not you. My Grandfather was a doctor, who worked his tail off to get there starting at true dirt poor in the early 1900s My father was an educator. Trust me, I have never lived in a trailer. Like you, it was my ancestors who lived in the dust. Thanks to their efforts, I didn't. You have no interest in facts. You have ignored mine, pointing to nothing specific and have certainly ignored facts I have uncovered about you. You are projecting the hatred you have in your heart outward towards others, much like psychopaths or narcissists do, claiming the malice was in the hearts of others instead of their own. You are simply a troll who will not point by point make your point. You can't, you are too caught up in your own internal drama to let facts or logic get in the way.(How dare you use the word logic btw!) A conversation with you is truly casting pearls before swine. Sorry, but it is true. I hope someday you do the introspection required to stop lying to yourself as you have lied to me and everyone else on this forum.
Game over
terminé
This brilliant post should be a "must-read" for anyone who truly wants to be extensively informed about the poster in question. Bravo.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#355 Jul 2, 2013
anonymousofcourse wrote:
<quoted text>
seriously your craziness is blocking your logic. A piece of advice, your initial (first) posting reflected white privilege and a "culture" of "white" racism. There are a lot of people who think they are not racist yet they really are. That's between you and your mirrors. America has been cultured with "white" racism since the Puritans. Most Caucasians cannot see through this unless they are recently from Europe or South America or are mixed raced and/or minorities. You still have so much to learn. Don't debate me with facts unless you are ready for the challenge. Leave your ignorant rhetoric, slandering, libel, drama, and trailer-trash attitudes behind. And, seriously seek professional help regarding how to coexist with people who disagree with you and see something else that maybe you don't see. I have a lot of flaws myself, but racism is not one of them. INtellect has nothing to do with it. It's called commonsense, logic, ethics, objectivity, maturity, and facing yourself before you face others. YOu want to challenge me? then, challenge me on that level or go back to the types that pull hair and mudsling!
I am responding based on my rememberence of what I was taught in school, in times past. To the best of my knowledge the Puritans left England, and point seast to obtain religous freedom. If you are refering to potential racism towards the Ameican Indian, I would have to research. I do not believe that the Puritans brought slaves, save perhaps white indentred servents which I am not really aware of either. Could we agree on liking Stevie Wonder, the Supremes, Temptations, Al Green, Jerry Butler, the Four Tops, Sam and Dave, the O'Jays (they smile at your face), or another soul sound? How about classical music?
anonymousofcours e

Honolulu, HI

#356 Jul 2, 2013
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>I am responding based on my rememberence of what I was taught in school, in times past. To the best of my knowledge the Puritans left England, and point seast to obtain religous freedom. If you are refering to potential racism towards the Ameican Indian, I would have to research. I do not believe that the Puritans brought slaves, save perhaps white indentred servents which I am not really aware of either. Could we agree on liking Stevie Wonder, the Supremes, Temptations, Al Green, Jerry Butler, the Four Tops, Sam and Dave, the O'Jays (they smile at your face), or another soul sound? How about classical music?
Music? I am very eclectic, so we will probably match in that spectrum somewhere. But, you probably know me by all of my posts by now, I don't move from my stance regarding racism, white supremacy or supremacy in general, and mostly hate.

When you do research, research specifically the word, "white," in the same context of Puritans and ,"Indians." I'll have to find the link again. It's been a while and a VERY long while since seeing the readings. It's specifically a letter from one of the populars back in Washington days and then a newsletter as well as one of the local newspapers. The Puritans were referring to themselves as "white" in relation to the Native Americans as a superior race coming to this "new" land to civilize the Native Americans. And, that from hereafter any person who was "white" would be in a position to rule, lead, and instruct the peoples of the new land. This carried through very stringently and literally formed into a culture. The culture was not even "European," it was judging based upon that actual colour of the skin. Because, when other Europeans began coming much later, THEY were discriminated and murdered based upon the shade of their skin. This "culture" was completely expected to be assimilated to by others even through late colonial times, hence, the NYC Five Points incident.
anonymousofcours e

Honolulu, HI

#357 Jul 2, 2013
Cruel Summer wrote:
<quoted text> Once again, your dismal lack of reading comprehension ability comes to the forefront. Where did I mention anything about crack, you heroin addicted clown? Also, the volunteers I spoke of that will deliver your food to slide under your door are COMMUNITY volunteers, not crack volunteers. PAY ATTENTION!!!!! How ironic it is that you asked to be enlightened yet you haven't got the ability to comprehend and learn. Explain if you can on how that could be even remotely possible.(smirks)
I believe your most recent post you mentioned crack. But, I also know that crack and heroine are ongoing issues in areas of the country populated by numourous white supremacy groups. One specifically, in Marion, OH. Here's your post:

Cruel Summer wrote:

<quoted text> You have all the earmarks of a down syndrome crack baby. Therefore, I suppose I should feel sorry for you but your monumental arrogance just won't allow it. However, not to worry since community volunteers armed with syringes will be dispatched to your house soon to slide some food under the door to your rubber room, psycho.

You seem to know a lot about drugs and your posts have a "white supremacy" flavour to them! Care to elaborate?
Cat74

Carpentersville, IL

#359 Jul 2, 2013
You do know N means slovenly, and lazy, and they come in all colors. Paula Deen is being racially attacked, because she is a hard working white woman who made it without welfare or government help. We can't have that.
zerg

Runnemede, NJ

#360 Jul 2, 2013
we told her to because we thought it would be funny .. anyway so she should get forgiven instantly..
jackercrack

Houston, TX

#361 Jul 2, 2013
Its Hellywood wrote:
<quoted text>
Your end will be painful. Repent now loser.
Hellytroll...Gotcha! Do you EVER get tired of trolling these forums? Go back to the white forum for Crissakes!
Sally

Arlington, TX

#364 Jul 3, 2013
Cruel Summer wrote:
<quoted text> This brilliant post should be a "must-read" for anyone who truly wants to be extensively informed about the poster in question. Bravo.
Thank you :) I love your posts! In my favorite, you pointed out having. "higher quality discussions with parrots" . But then the "demented ankle biter." comment still has me laughing. I suspect that you can paint with words and have :) It is the middle of the night and I am typing quietly lest I awaken our paranoid nemesis, the great hunter of skin tone haters. Shhhhh
Jan

Milford, MA

#365 Jul 3, 2013
Speak for yourself, "JOhn". You are so full crap. Crawl back under that "Hollywood" rock, Idiot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 4 hr Looking For Clay 8,756
Why is Canada's bee population drastically in d... 15 hr no Wynne situation 1
Ontario beekeepers lost more than half of their... 15 hr no Wynne situation 1
BJ's Cafe: The biscuits are calling you (Mar '11) 17 hr Anonomous 34
Transgender women seek herbal alternatives to h... 19 hr TerryE 4
Obama withdraws Alaska's Bristol Bay from drilling Thu Dr Wu 3
Pune Hotel Offers a Unique New Year's Eve Getaway Thu spaaqua19 1
More from around the web