Food Truck Mash-Up brings cool and in...

Food Truck Mash-Up brings cool and interesting mobile food vendors to Ridgefield Park

There are 2 comments on the NorthJersey.com story from Jul 29, 2013, titled Food Truck Mash-Up brings cool and interesting mobile food vendors to Ridgefield Park. In it, NorthJersey.com reports that:

The Food Truck Mash-Up is more than just about food . There will be live music, a free sunset yoga class, a drum circle , and there will be alcohol .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NorthJersey.com.

HowardP

Matawan, NJ

#1 Jul 31, 2013
What a traffic nightmare! The closing of the tunnel because of a rock spill on the helix may have caused traffic to be directed northward toward the GWB. But with a disastrous traffic plan brought to you by your not-so-friendly, or intelligent, state troopers who single-laned roads caused the less than two mile trip from my home to the entrance on Degraw to take 90 minutes with no way out! Discovering the entrance closed and all reasonable parking outside that side of the park gone it took nearly another 60 minutes to navigate home. Absurd on every level!
bob

Las Vegas, NV

#2 Aug 3, 2013
I knew it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clay County native, veteran starting organic ca... 19 hr MARY W 1
News Deplorables: No more Pop-Tarts Thu Concerned citizen 1
News 'My 600-Lb. Life' takes viewers on 'Joe's Story... (Mar '15) Thu TipsyFromCentralC... 11
News Taste of Nova Scotia: The holiday kitchen party... Thu ihavenet 1
News Magnificent Macedonia is one of Europe's undisc... Thu MACEDONIA is HELL... 265
News Step inside - and back in time - at new Wicker ... Nov 30 chad hatten 3 1
News Construction under way on Trevioli Italian Kitc... Nov 30 Will Dockery 1
More from around the web