Wally's Frozen Custard in St. Clair Shores

Feb 3, 2014 Full story: Metro Parent 210

Long a favorite in Harper Woods, this family dairy shop opens up in Macomb County at a cool 'fire station' that hosts kids birthday parties and more ally's Frozen Custard has been an east-side standard for more than 60 years.

Read more
he wont no more

Roseville, MI

#144 May 23, 2014
please wave here wrote:
Be sure to wave wherever white lightning is passing by
Be ready to wave...he puts the hood on and Lighting is in....I saw it and remarkably its done.
Thank you Wally

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#145 May 25, 2014
This city burns my azs and I found shoving a large custard cone works better than preparation H.
haullys

Roseville, MI

#146 May 26, 2014
Saw the green fireturck going up and down Harper before it was shut down. Thats the closest you will EVER get to being in the parade.
Please shop Wallys

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#147 May 26, 2014
haullys wrote:
Saw the green fireturck going up and down Harper before it was shut down. Thats the closest you will EVER get to being in the parade.
Please come in and enjoy a frozen treat. This is the perfect weekend if you're 65 years old or older, enlisted or drafted in the armed services, because the owner is Vietnamese and she loves America.
Biggie

New Baltimore, MI

#148 May 26, 2014
Please shop Wallys wrote:
<quoted text>
Please come in and enjoy a frozen treat. This is the perfect weekend if you're 65 years old or older, enlisted or drafted in the armed services, because the owner is Vietnamese and she loves America.
Get a life. You bigot.
Please shop Wallys

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#149 May 26, 2014
Come to Wallys and treat yourself to the most wonderfully time in S. SCS, bring the whole family.

Think about it

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#150 May 27, 2014
Biggie wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a life. You bigot.
Settle down.

Which Veterans would she Thank ?
Please shop Wallys

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#151 May 28, 2014
Think about it wrote:
<quoted text>
Settle down.
Which Veterans would she Thank ?
That's an easy one it's the Americans.

Please come in and enjoy a frozen custard treat, we are clean, friendly, and we have a drive through window.
Tall Grass

Warren, MI

#152 May 28, 2014
So the house that the Aherns bought behind his ice cream store has grass that needs to be cut. It looks like it exceeds the 8" that the City says is the height that must be cut or LSI will cut it for you.

I see that house being a blight problem in the future, I sure hope Chris V keeps an eye on the property.
Identity theft

Grosse Pointe, MI

#153 May 28, 2014
Please shop Wallys wrote:
<quoted text>
That's an easy one it's the Americans.
Please come in and enjoy a frozen custard treat, we are clean, friendly, and we have a drive through window.
So when you say WE that means you are the owner. New - Water Only Gourmet Frozen Yogurt Mix(with yogurt cultures)
6 bags (23 lbs)$65.00. Red sprinkles must be supplied locally.
Please shop Wallys

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#154 May 28, 2014
Identity theft wrote:
<quoted text> So when you say WE that means you are the owner. New - Water Only Gourmet Frozen Yogurt Mix(with yogurt cultures)
6 bags (23 lbs)$65.00. Red sprinkles must be supplied locally.
Wrong again!
I'd love being the owner of a real firetruck and a custard stand, is a matter in fact that's my dream.
not in a million

Lansing, MI

#155 May 29, 2014
Please shop Wallys wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again!
I'd love being the owner of a real firetruck and a custard stand, is a matter in fact that's my dream.
Sorry, you don't have what it takes. You can dream though.
It takes a thief

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#156 May 29, 2014
not in a million wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, you don't have what it takes. You can dream though.
You got that right !
Tax break questions

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#157 May 29, 2014
Where was the owner born ? Vietnam or America
More than just custard

Fraser, MI

#158 May 29, 2014
Hey G.I. me love you long time

give you big boom boom, four dorra!

No soul man, too bookoo! too bookooo!
Raw Eggs

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#159 Jul 11, 2014
Tax break questions wrote:
Where was the owner born ? Vietnam or America
I don't give a damn cause I don't eat at that custard stand !
Lai

Greve, Denmark

#160 Jul 12, 2014
I Think is too MUCH money for a ICE cream?? And i just want to Say Abad service
Just more gossip

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#161 Jul 15, 2014
Stop talking bad and making things up about Wallys.

The custards good and the coffee is even better! Come on in and enjoy your favorite frozen treat.
Not smelling roses

Sterling Heights, MI

#162 Jul 15, 2014
Just more gossip wrote:
Stop talking bad and making things up about Wallys.
The custards good and the coffee is even better! Come on in and enjoy your favorite frozen treat.
"good" if you think diesel fumes are appetizing.
My favorite frozen treats can be found up the road on Harper.....where you don't have to worry about those short curly surprise sprinkles.
Speaking of

Troy, MI

#163 Jul 21, 2014
My favorite frozen treat comes from the floor of the outhouse in winter. Lemon and Chocolate are my favorites!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 1 min naana 8,941
News 'My 600-Lb. Life' takes viewers on 'Joe's Story... 3 hr buffygirlky 2
News Outside France, foodies are gorging themselves ... 4 hr Independent1 21
News Half Pint Creamery plans second ice cream shop 4 hr Davenport 2
News Reevely: Ottawa's MacLeod and Fraser go at each... 7 hr Tim 1
News Northeast, Blue Cross team up for 'fitNEss' 15 hr Why teach 1
News Keithley's Korner: Tinsley's K-Bob's success is... 16 hr Mr T 2
More from around the web