Officers cleared in shooting of teen -

Officers cleared in shooting of teen -

There are 1 comment on the The Columbus Dispatch story from Dec 8, 2012, titled Officers cleared in shooting of teen - . In it, The Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Two Columbus police officers who shot a teenage robbery suspect on the Hilltop a year ago acted within policy, a Police Division review has found.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Columbus Dispatch.

Tim

Springfield, OH

#1 Dec 9, 2012
Punk is lucky he is still alive.

Robbery of pizza delivery makes that an extremely dangerous job in and around any ghetto or criminal dominate zones like Linden, Bottoms or the Near East Side.

White Flight leads to Urban Blight just as Rule by the criminal underclass leads to chaos, violence and decay.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman Charged After Allegedly Hiding Seafood in... (May '11) 12 hr dutcher72 2
gigl Sat Greg S 1
News Food4Kids has local drop-off point (Dec '13) Oct 19 Gtown Bread Basket 3
News Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) Oct 18 Cupid 9,263
News Goat milk? Family spends days tending to furry ... Oct 18 notfromhere 1
News Fred & Bettie Lee Gaskins named 2010 Oyster Fes... (Oct '10) Oct 16 exposed 2
News Shorty's Place changing ownership and management (Jul '14) Oct 16 Anonymous 22
More from around the web