Huddle House now open

Jun 20, 2013 Full story: Lincoln Journal 31

Lincoln County's newest eatery opened for business in recent days, offering a wide array of menu options from early morning until late evening.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
huddle house worker

Charleston, WV

#21 Jul 22, 2013
cook to order means in this day and time, it is cooked or prepared when you order it. it isnt sitting in a warmer for hours. therefore, it is hot & fresh when you receive it. there is no "thing" that we just heat up. everything is cooked on a grill, stovetop, or fryer. like you said that was twenty years ago. any restaurant you go to has frozen food of some sort.
Objective

San Jose, CA

#22 Jul 23, 2013
huddle house worker wrote:
cook to order means in this day and time, it is cooked or prepared when you order it. it isnt sitting in a warmer for hours. therefore, it is hot & fresh when you receive it. there is no "thing" that we just heat up. everything is cooked on a grill, stovetop, or fryer. like you said that was twenty years ago. any restaurant you go to has frozen food of some sort.
An example is a breaded chicken sandwich made from pre-breaded frozen chicken. That ain't cook to order. The meat for a burger is frozen not fresh and any vegetable is frozen. No different than the failed school lunch program. Cooking a frozen pre prepared item is not "cook to order".
Hungry Man

Surry Hills, Australia

#23 Jul 23, 2013
What kind of food do they have?
pleased customer

Charleston, WV

#24 Jul 23, 2013
everything from omelets, waffles, chophouse burgers, salads, to steaks. the selection is pretty good.
Hungry Man

Surry Hills, Australia

#25 Jul 23, 2013
I like BBQ ribs, see any on the menu??
positive message

West Hamlin, WV

#26 Jul 24, 2013
Hey Objective, you seem to know a lot about the restaurant business. The pre packaged processed foods was created for a reason. Corporate companies want food cooked and out the door faster due to public demands of " i want it and i want it now". So society has demanded it so here it. ALL restaurants, especially bigger chains, use frozen, pre packaged ingredients. Deal with it. You want fresh? Stay home and cook.
ron reagan

Dunbar, WV

#27 Jul 24, 2013
ellisha wrote:
me and my boyfriend and my boys are going there to eat today
me and my boyfriend and my boys and my aunts and my uncles and my dog and my grandma and my kids and all their daddies are going to eat there today.!!!!!
i know all the workers

Branchland, WV

#28 Jul 25, 2013
thet are all druggies along with the manager me my friends and family will never eat there, can't they find good people to work they have doppies and party goers working so what kind of food do you think you will eat uk uk uk
What Gives

Hamlin, WV

#29 Jul 29, 2013
i know all the workers wrote:
thet are all druggies along with the manager me my friends and family will never eat there, can't they find good people to work they have doppies and party goers working so what kind of food do you think you will eat uk uk uk
Coming from someone who can't form a sentence and uses words like "uk and doppies." I think I'll get my food establishment recommendations from someone else.
Nick

United States

#30 Aug 6, 2013
Where is the Huddle House at? I know of the one by Best Western on Corridor G, but by the way y'all are talking there is a new one? Where at?

West Hamlin, WV

#31 Aug 6, 2013
In the old Hardee's in West Hamlin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
For a meat-centric dinner, meet at Skrine Chops (Jan '08) 53 min Reddog 6
For Australian Christmas, Everything's Overturn... 3 hr Deano 10
Obama personal chef to hang up apron after 6 years 11 hr Deo Vindice 7
The effects of the BP oil spill on Las Vegas (Jun '10) 13 hr Bundy 4 Prez 6
Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 15 hr Hhhhll 8,787
What's for dinner? Australia Thu J RULES 9
Goose and plum pudding: How German prisoners of... Thu Gabby 1
More from around the web