Blige apologizes for Burger King ad

Jun 28, 2012 Full story: WWSB 7

Singer Mary J. Blige attends the FiFi Awards at The Armory on May 27, 2009 in New York City.

Full Story
fnord

Mesa, AZ

#1 Jun 28, 2012
Kneegrows are so retarded. I thought the ad was ineffective, but for the kneegrows to perceive it as racist buffoonery on the singer's part, and have a collective chimpout shows just how stupid they are.

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#2 Jun 28, 2012
Who are you calling stupid? You can't even spell.
fnord wrote:
Kneegrows are so retarded. I thought the ad was ineffective, but for the kneegrows to perceive it as racist buffoonery on the singer's part, and have a collective chimpout shows just how stupid they are.

“Fair and Balanced”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#3 Jun 28, 2012
the commercial was horrible, but nothing racist about it... it was a marketing publicity ploy... fake
Whitey

Louisville, KY

#4 Jun 28, 2012
Haha the little chimpouts are too funny.
Toomis

Houston, TX

#5 Jun 28, 2012
They are all upset that its "buffoonery"??
Only Negroes get all upset by any Negroe engaging in what they call buffoonery. Bunch of sick immature moronic low IQ violent dunces.
Eat a face negroe, sick.
Undercover Brother

United States

#9 Jul 2, 2012
It could have been worse......She could have shouted "Itz da bomb!" at the end of the commercial!
kelly DJ

Singapore, Singapore

#10 Aug 14, 2012
US A MILLION FANS #1 [ r.b divas - mary j blige ] MY GUEST ] us r.b super-stars [ janet jackson ] LIFE & STYLE 2012 - www.youtube.com/janetjackson

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How Life's Code Emerged From Primordial Soup (Sep '09) 1 hr The Dude 65
Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 2 hr facefaceface 8,533
... but give us more choices (Aug '08) 3 hr veganman 27
Shakey's Pizza Parlor To Honor Katy Perry On Al... 3 hr dean 16
Cuban Pizza Tells the Exile Story 8 hr Carl Brigham 5
Military nears holy grail: Pizza that lasts years (Feb '14) 11 hr JoeBaker 5
Pakistanis' fury as Pizza Hut scraps all-you-ca... (Aug '12) 12 hr MOMIN ANSARI 4

Food People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE