Hazleton 'pitz' a city tradition

Hazleton 'pitz' a city tradition

There are 2 comments on the The Times-Tribune story from Sep 22, 2013, titled Hazleton 'pitz' a city tradition. In it, The Times-Tribune reports that:

ERIC CONOVER / Staff Photographer Meghan Martin of Longo's Bakery readies boxes that will hold "pitz" - the Hazleton cold-cut pizza, which is also made by Senape's Bakery, Carmen's Bakery and Frankie's Restaurant.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times-Tribune.

Pitz Probs

Hazleton, PA

#1 Sep 22, 2013
It gives me heartburn and violent diarrhea. I love it anyway.
SlimBobArsonPant s

Hazleton, PA

#2 Sep 26, 2013
I used to peel the cheese off a Senape's pitz and use the string from the box to make a makeshift love hole out of the slimy and greasy crust. I would pour home heating oil on it for more lube and to light my junk ablaze so I could climax.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Raiderettes Visit Japan - Group 2 (Feb '06) 4 hr ehasn 53
News Shrimp grows up (Dec '08) 9 hr daisy 6
News Here's the best reason of all to drink organic ... 11 hr Serratus Anterior 1
News NYC Doctors Step In And 'Prescribe' Fruits And ... 11 hr Serratus Anterior 1
News MEDWATCH: This dieters' drink may not be your c... (Mar '07) 13 hr dmac 149
News Jolly Farms Bar-B-Que closing doors after 51 years (Jul '08) 19 hr BQ memories 11
News Pazzo Pizza open in Sherrill (Sep '08) Tue Arnold 6
More from around the web