Prozac In Your Chicken? Thanks, China

Prozac In Your Chicken? Thanks, China

There are 3 comments on the www.science20.com story from May 22, 2012, titled Prozac In Your Chicken? Thanks, China. In it, www.science20.com reports that:

Sometimes you set out to test for antibiotics but get a bonus; in this case, diphenhydramine, arsenic, and fluoxetine.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.science20.com.

connie ryan

Nixa, MO

#1 May 23, 2012
How long is our GOVERNMENT going to allow ANYTHING to come into our Country,the UNITED STATES,that has contamination in it! This has been going on for what EVER?????????? In the NAME of EVERYTHING that is HOLY<PLEASE SOMEBODY STOP IT!!!!!!!! Why is our GOVERNMENT allowing China or anywhere else to be able to bring any thing that has something in it that will harm ANYBODY<ANY WHERE!!!!
Cristobal
#2 Sep 23, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.
Charles
#3 Sep 23, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A little bit of Lopez in New York (May '10) 25 min three blocks 2
News Neighbors sue farmer over 'cannon' to keep away... (Sep '07) 1 hr Exposed 54
News He's calling it Illegal Tacos: 'I know it's risky' Thu Goose 1
News Activist compares Detroit PETA billboard to KKK Thu alicia 6
News Antonio's to reopen former Italian restaurant i... (Jun '13) Wed WATCHING LIVONIA 24
News Moms' soda habit in pregnancy may boost kids' o... Wed AmeriBev 1
News Paul McCarthy: Going Vegan Is The Best Way To G... Dec 12 nat 2
More from around the web