Skeletons from Warsaw Ghetto uprising...

Skeletons from Warsaw Ghetto uprising discovered

There are 77 comments on the The Times of Israel story from Dec 10, 2013, titled Skeletons from Warsaw Ghetto uprising discovered. In it, The Times of Israel reports that:

A memorial ceremony for the Warsaw Ghetto heroes in Warsaw, Poland. April 19, 2009.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times of Israel.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#64 Dec 14, 2013
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
It is amazing that Uther Joisey Abe West Palm Beach didn't mock Russian assss when he mocked Russians.

Now that Russian asss mockis Uews now Uther mocks him.

Gee I wonder why!:?
Does he mock Jews and Russians? I did not notice. Mainly the dimwit just trolls Pesky.

Why would I attack anyone for mocking Russians or Serbians anyway? Ignore it and it goes away. Go into OCD chimp spasms about it like AbeUG does about dumb Polaks and...

Location hidden

#65 Dec 14, 2013
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been obsessing the whole thread about Polish people stealing teeth from Jews.

That is what you were suggesting in that comment.

You said in that comment stole from the Warsaw ghetto nothing about being from there.
You would have to actually be in the Warsaw ghetto to reach into someone's mouth there and... the crooked Polaks did not have unmanned robotic drones for that purpose.

“Trust no one in politics.”

Since: Apr 08

Pompano Beach, FL

#66 Dec 14, 2013
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
He's only obsessing in PUSHING your buttons. He's actually laughing his assoff with his talk about going after Jewish teeth. I hate to say it but its actually funny from an anti-Polish viewpoint. THAT'S WHY HE DOES IT! To be SARCASTIC!

WHY doesn't he EVER mock Russians like this considering they did worse stuff against Jews??
Why are you trolling the Russia forum lately as WhyMe2014? If you think anyone is being fooled...

The Soviets just liberated the camps... and Polakia... the dumb Polaks were very happy indeed to be liberated by the red army soldiers.
OnlyPatchWork

Brewster, NY

#67 Dec 14, 2013
Joisey Abe wrote:
<quoted text>
Does he mock Jews and Russians? I did not notice. Mainly the dimwit just trolls Pesky.
Why would I attack anyone for mocking Russians or Serbians anyway? Ignore it and it goes away. Go into OCD chimp spasms about it like AbeUG does about dumb Polaks and...
You say trolls Pesky as if Pesky is your friend!?

Why are you friends with anti-Russian Pesky anyways!?

It seems like you care more about attacking Polish than you do about Russians!?

Why is that!?

If you were a Russian you are the strangest Russian I have seen on the internet.

You know Polish & Russians are relatives!?

Why do you then hate Polish more than

It doesn't make much sense & I haven't seen most Russians like this with this hyper focused on hating Poland non sense.

Most Russians I have met online have mostly cared about Jews, Muslims, Caucasus & the U.S.A ect as the main issues of Russia.
OnlyPatchWork

Brewster, NY

#68 Dec 14, 2013
uther pendragon wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you trolling the Russia forum lately as WhyMe2014? If you think anyone is being fooled...
The Soviets just liberated the camps... and Polakia... the dumb Polaks were very happy indeed to be liberated by the red army soldiers.
Why would you support Soviet communism & Jews if people in Russia / Eastern Europe suffered so greatly from these!?

Most Russians I have met online have actually been pretty anti-Communist & anti-Jewish.

If you are a Russian you are an odd ball.=/
Kar

Gdansk, Poland

#69 Dec 14, 2013
it will be probably used as exhibit in a museum for instance as mummies of pharaos.

“Abe”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#70 Dec 17, 2013
uther pendragon wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your Russian paranoia. WhyMe2014 is not Abe.

That guy WhyMe2014 sounds like an interesting guy.

:D

I'm surprised you didn't welcome him.

Live Free or Die, why didn't you welcome WhyMe2014 to the Russia forum?

He looks like a welcome addition to the Russia forum!

;-)

Also if you are going to give credit to the Red Army, why don't you give credit to the Jews who were the ENGINE of the Red Army who disciplined Russian soldiers into fighting their hardest instead of deserting the Red Army?

Location hidden

#71 Dec 17, 2013
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you support Soviet communism & Jews if people in Russia / Eastern Europe suffered so greatly from these!?

Most Russians I have met online have actually been pretty anti-Communist & anti-Jewish.

If you are a Russian you are an odd ball.=/
Who supports Soviet communism? It was imposed on the Russians by the west. If the German Kaiser had not made the Russian Empire unstable by waging war and his agents not then smuggled Lenin back into Saint Petersburg...

The world would be a much better place if Polakia were still a part of the Russian Empire.
hello

Livonia, NY

#72 Dec 17, 2013
hi

“I wants yer gold teefs”

Since: Nov 12

Raritan, NJ

#74 Dec 17, 2013
Mr Slovak wrote:
<quoted text>

That guy WhyMe2014 sounds like an interesting guy.
:D
I'm surprised you didn't welcome him.
Why you don't welcome me? I am Polak man!
SAY WELCOME TO MR POLAK!

It hurtses my feeling when you ignore me.

Are you trying to tell Mr Polak you already has boyfriend?

Since: Jul 10

Raritan, NJ

#75 Dec 17, 2013
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop using my name!

Raritan, NJ

#76 Dec 17, 2013

“ I'm proud”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#77 Dec 17, 2013
Mr Polak wrote:
<quoted text>Why you don't welcome me? I am Polak man!
SAY WELCOME TO MR POLAK!
Do you want to be my boyfriend?

;-)

“I am a Polak!”

Raritan, NJ

#78 Dec 17, 2013
Proud Russian wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you want to be my boyfriend?
;-)
I don't think Mr Slovak is interested but I am ;-)
Rusian assssss

Canada

#79 Dec 17, 2013
Mr Polak wrote:
<quoted text>Why you don't welcome me? I am Polak man!
SAY WELCOME TO MR POLAK!
Hi Mr Polak! Sorry to bother you sir but I think you should give JoiseyAbe a shot. That guy bends over on the snap of the fingers and juggles the balls on his chin like a madman..... well anyways, tell me how it went :D
fyi

Seattle, WA

#80 Dec 17, 2013
The truth is Poland is the LEAST fascist country in the whole world today! We need more countries like Poland! Poland today is a dignified Christian nation!

Location hidden

#81 Dec 20, 2013
Rusian assssss wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mr Polak! Sorry to bother you sir but I think you should give JoiseyAbe a shot. That guy bends over on the snap of the fingers and juggles the balls on his chin like a madman..... well anyways, tell me how it went :D
Why does Polakia always run those concentration/torture camps? Whether they build them for the nazis, the red army or the CIA... Polaks are experts at building such facilities.

(-:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News We're all livin' on a prayer: How a hair band a... 6 hr BJ Fan 3
News How liberals undermine food stamps 8 hr Texxy the Selfie Cat 10
News An Elegy for Oxheart, Houston's Finest Restaurant 11 hr RestaurantPhartse 1
News A sample menu for Georgia prison inmates on Fri... (Jun '09) 13 hr ThomasA 42
News Iceland's president wishes he could impose pine... 18 hr Pence of Tides 1
News Nigerians starved of electricity access turn to... Wed Solarman 1
News Blue Apron news a big win for Fairfield Feb 21 Birds Landing Bob 1
More from around the web