Skeletons from Warsaw Ghetto uprising...

Skeletons from Warsaw Ghetto uprising discovered

There are 77 comments on the The Times of Israel story from Dec 10, 2013, titled Skeletons from Warsaw Ghetto uprising discovered. In it, The Times of Israel reports that:

A memorial ceremony for the Warsaw Ghetto heroes in Warsaw, Poland. April 19, 2009.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times of Israel.

OnlyPatchWork

Brewster, NY

#22 Dec 11, 2013
Joisey Abe wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares about anyone's politics? I hear uther likes all posters who make fun of AbeUG and Limpy.
So you admit you don't like the politics of Montenegro guy!?

You have admitted before that you don't like Montenegro guy.

Gee I wonder why that could be!? LOL!

Because you are JEWISH!
OnlyPatchWork

Brewster, NY

#23 Dec 11, 2013
Joisey Abe wrote:
<quoted text>
How many gold teeth did Armia Krajowa harvest from the dead? Polaks seem to behave a lot like Albanians in that regard.(-:
I wonder why you never hit the nail on the head!?

About who has the biggest organ trafficking & sex slave trafficking rings in the world!?

It is JEWISH!

Why do you never fess up to that I wonder!?
AbeUG

Warren, NJ

#24 Dec 11, 2013
Joisey Abe wrote:
<quoted text>
What were the Swiss doing wandering around the Warsaw ghetto?
It was the dumb Polaks. They helped the nazis round up the Jews and then scavanged the bodies for...
You're confusing Polaks with your RuSSkies. RuSSkies started WWII TOGETHER with their good friend at the time Nazi Germany so that Moscow and Berlin could killthe Jews together.
AbeUG

Warren, NJ

#25 Dec 11, 2013
Joisey Abe wrote:
<quoted text>
What war heroes? THe Polaks were such troublemakers that the red army even slowed down its advance in order to give the nazis time to pacify them.
Since you love the Red Army....will you give credit to the Jewish officers who disciplined your cowardly RuSSian soldiers to fight their hardest against the Nazis?
AbeUG

Warren, NJ

#26 Dec 11, 2013
The Iron Dicky wrote:
<quoted text>LOL
The Red Army and Waffen SS, sould unite and end "Polish Question" whne they haved chance.
Why are you kissing utherpendragonAss? What's the matter with you?

Like I told you....if you keep bashing Poles.....DON'T CRY to me when I bash your RuSSians.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

#27 Dec 11, 2013
Ape did you take some of those willies from the skeletons. You turned them into a vibrator, didn't ya.
The Iron Dicky

Podgorica, Montenegro

#28 Dec 12, 2013
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I told you....if you keep bashing Poles.....DON'T CRY to me when I bash your RuSSians.
I support you Polaks.
I just love Movies from great Polak Director Polanski ;-]

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#29 Dec 12, 2013
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
You're confusing Polaks with your RuSSkies. RuSSkies started WWII TOGETHER with their good friend at the time Nazi Germany so that Moscow and Berlin could killthe Jews together.
How many gold teeth did it cost to purchase your kielbasa cart?

Location hidden

#30 Dec 12, 2013
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder why you never hit the nail on the head!?

About who has the biggest organ trafficking & sex slave trafficking rings in the world!?

It is JEWISH!

Why do you never fess up to that I wonder!?
No. They may finance the deal but it is Polaks and shiptars with the hacksaws actually collecting the human organs.

Location hidden

#31 Dec 12, 2013
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>

Such paranoid drivel. Perhaps you could learn from Limpy how to better carry on a fact based debate?
OnlyPatchWork

Brewster, NY

#32 Dec 12, 2013
Joisey Abe wrote:
<quoted text>
No. They may finance the deal but it is Polaks and shiptars with the hacksaws actually collecting the human organs.
proof!?

I can bring up factual evidence for anything I state here.

You mostly just mouth off with BS like an Afro American.
OnlyPatchWork

Brewster, NY

#33 Dec 12, 2013
Joisey Abe wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you deny the Israeli role in organ trafficking networks!?

I saw a video where Israelis were even traveling to America to steal organs from African Americans.

Location hidden

#34 Dec 12, 2013
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>

I saw a video where Israelis were even traveling to America to steal organs from African Americans.
I heard those were all infected with HIV.

Location hidden

#35 Dec 12, 2013
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
proof!?

I can bring up factual evidence for anything I state here.

You mostly just mouth off with BS like an Afro American.
Are you going into chimp spasms yet? Maybe topix can ban you again before the night is over.(-:

Location hidden

#36 Dec 12, 2013
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a theory on the matter?

If any Jews are involved in harvesting organs in the USA they are from Brooklyn... not Israel.
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>I saw a video where Israelis were even traveling to America to steal organs from African Americans.
Rusian assssss

Canada

#37 Dec 12, 2013
Pesky army wrote:
Some say, plenty of gold teeth were stolen by the above garbage from Hamilton too.
Hey pest! I hear there is a new thread about how you and your mother went in on a business together. I hear you're a pimp now. Is that true? Please confirm...
Rusian assssss

Canada

#38 Dec 12, 2013
Joisey Abe wrote:
<quoted text>
What war heroes? THe Polaks were such troublemakers that the red army even slowed down its advance in order to give the nazis time to pacify them.
And while that was happening your jew family was hiding in the sewers with he rats, it felt just like home for them I hear.
Natali Portman

Podgorica, Montenegro

#39 Dec 13, 2013
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
How much time,do you spend in your Cage?

When is the last time when you went out ?
OnlyPatchWork

Brewster, NY

#40 Dec 13, 2013
Natali Portman wrote:
<quoted text>How much time,do you spend in your Cage?
When is the last time when you went out ?
I just got home from work.

What is your problem this time!?

You really are a touchy little man.

Location hidden

#41 Dec 13, 2013
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
I just got home from work.

What is your problem this time!?

You really are a touchy little man.
How many gold teeth did your family harvest in the Warsaw ghetto? Do they still have some or did it take them all to pay their way to New York?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Food stamp cuts would hit Wabash Valley hard 20 min True 59
plan check 2 hr Mona Day 1
News Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 3 hr White dirt eater 9,258
News The pub life in Kailua - Features (Feb '09) Wed Rudy 4
News Diner and a show: Otters play up natural draw o... (Apr '09) Tue Jim bob otter 8
News Business Owners Raise More Complaints About Yelp (Dec '08) Jun 19 Yelp the new Enron 95
News It's Chico's Tacos versus Chuco's Tacos. (May '08) Jun 18 More wet farts 197
More from around the web