Extra pizza ingredient prompts lawsuit

Extra pizza ingredient prompts lawsuit

There are 53 comments on the Abbeville Meridional story from Jan 26, 2011, titled Extra pizza ingredient prompts lawsuit. In it, Abbeville Meridional reports that:

Vermilion Parish residents Kristel Prudhomme Breaux and her husband Jonathan Breaux have filed suit against five different companies.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Abbeville Meridional.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Abb pizza hut sux

Abbeville, LA

#59 Feb 26, 2011
just my 2 cents wrote:
<quoted text> Takes 1 2 no 1 LMAO
Yeah, you must be one of the skank employees I am referring to

LMAO at you for being so skanky
Boo bear

Arlington, TX

#60 Apr 14, 2011
Oh wow, I see someone unleashed the beast again..
Looks like lil mis. Sues Alot is back at it.. will it ever end!!!
OLDNEWSwhoCARES

Westlake, LA

#61 Apr 14, 2011
Who the hell is lil mis sues alot and what are you talking about? This comment board was from months ago and all of us dropped the subject we agreed we didnt know the full story and neither do you so therefore we shouldnt judge others. Should we? Does God judge us? Are you God? Are you the jury? Are you the Judge? Besides this is old news. Jeeze move on already. What about the woman who stabbed her baby with scissors why dont you come on over to that chat board and leave this woman alone. You dont know her. You may think you do but I guarantee you dont. No one knows anyone unless they are your family or you live with them. How would you feel if this happened to you and people judged you without the facts? Im sure you wouldnt be too happy now would you? Join us on another board if you want to talk shit about someone. Talk about a murder. Not someone who swallowed a washer. Are you jealous because she will most likely win her case and you wont have that money for yourself? Please get over it. As I said before here plenty of times there are other stories we should be focused on. Especially the idiot who stabbed and killed her baby after she gave birth on her mothers bathroom floor.

So whoever you are why dont you come post your opinion something that matters? Come on Boo Bear lets go get the murder
Dont give a crap

Covington, LA

#62 Apr 15, 2011
OLDNEWSwhoCARES wrote:
Too bad your little JUJU Bean didnt get washed away with your "bloodclot" Melodramatic dramaqueen. Karma is a b*tch. What goes around comes around. You just keep posting from different names in vicksburg ms.
Ms. Im so godly & having a waterbirth. That serves you right you cant have anymore kids. Acting this way you shouldnt be allowed to have anymore.
Im sure you teach them to judge others without knowing anything about the situation..then make them sit up tall & pretty in church to be all holy & godly.
Get a life go inject yourself in the rear so another "bloodclot" wont kill your baby. I love how people make CRAP up for attention then come to a website to stir CRAP when they are completely clueless & wacked in the head.
Too bad that clot didnt break off it would spare me the trouble of having to read your lame ass sh*t daily. Leave her alone. You werent there. You have no idea what you are talking about.
As many people said before this was over a year ago. Im pretty sure if her attorney filed suit, they must have compelling evidence or admission of guilt by the defendant. Get a LIFE move on you hypocrite!
you are a BITCH for saying crap like that. Has any one told you they was happy your son died. You are shit and belong inthe trash....
OLDNEWSwhoCARES

Lake Charles, LA

#63 May 21, 2011
Wow..someone obviously pissed you off but I have no son that died. So you have me confused with someone else.:) Nice try though because that would have stung if I had a child that passed. But nope. Sorry wrong person. See dont ever presume to think you know everything. Because in reality you dont. And you deserve exactly what you dish. Im quite sure that many of you and your followers have told her hateful things about her deceased children. You being in on it I though well what the hell who are you..why cant I voice my opinion about My family member when you sit there and talk shit about my family. She could care less what you think and more about how shes living her life and enjoying it. I belong in the trash? How do you know me to say I am shit? Well I still stand by what I say. For what you did to my family you dont deserve to be a mother and I really wish that you would have fell over dead with your blood clot. But too bad you didnt. Now you are still here running your mouth about old shit that no one cares about. The story was pulled and you were the one who leaked out this to a private board. So you reap what you sow BITCH. You are begging for baby clothes and everything else because your husband has to stay home..well does that mean he was fired..if you cant afford to have a baby close your legs and stop living off the government. I dont work and bust my ass to pay for you and your kid that slides out of you. Get off your ass and get a job. Before you can call her trash...Look in the mirror...." BITCH" Have a pleasant day.
More More

Kaplan, LA

#64 May 21, 2011
SO MUCH HOSTILITY towards each other. Relax! Law suits are now just becoming part of the OBAMA entitlement society! Get use to it!
Karla Wulf

Lafayette, LA

#65 Apr 26, 2012
gswife143 wrote:
wow really ppl,see this is what kind of world our kids are growing up in !no respect or sympathy&judging someone u dont know from adam!!!i tell u this its a honor to have this woman as a friend,she has your back no matter what happens,she has beem there threw thick&thin when my kids were well or when they were in icu at 14 days old!: u werent there in the car one afternoon when we came arcoss a accident&kristel ran to a bleeding mans side pinned in a truck&never left his side till he got on the helicoptor
That was my husband she helped she is awsome!!
fedup

Breaux Bridge, LA

#66 Nov 22, 2013
She's a fraud!!!!! Through and through a fraud.
kaylee-jane38

Swansea, UK

#69 Jan 31, 2014
Omg! The girl gets money any way she can! She has countless imaginary children that died so she could set up fundraiser pages for them evn though she had her tubes tied 8 yrs ago and claimed she had cancer to set up a fundraiser page for that!! Omg! Hope she lost this case! Fraud through andd through
Kristel TheGigIsUp

Fort Worth, TX

#70 Jun 2, 2014
Nothing amuses me more than when Kristel makes up different accounts and pretends to be her supporters/friends. Every comment on here of different users taking up for Kristel is really Kristel.

Check this blog out - someone is detailing all of Kristel's lies. She got caught in so many lies she disappeared from fb for awhile. Unfortunately, she is back and up to her old tricks once again.

http://kristelsfakebabies.blogspot.com/2014/0...

I encourage anyone who has been cursed out, harassed or lied to by Kristel read that blog. Lots of good info.
Tyler thomson

Lafayette, LA

#71 May 17, 2015
Thats ts my mom she showed me she had lots of surgeries
Tyler thomson

Lafayette, LA

#72 May 17, 2015
Really that is my mom dumbbo
help

Abbeville, LA

#73 May 17, 2015
Kristel TheGigIsUp wrote:
Nothing amuses me more than when Kristel makes up different accounts and pretends to be her supporters/friends. Every comment on here of different users taking up for Kristel is really Kristel.

Check this blog out - someone is detailing all of Kristel's lies. She got caught in so many lies she disappeared from fb for awhile. Unfortunately, she is back and up to her old tricks once again.

http://kristelsfakebabies.blogspot.com/2014/0...

I encourage anyone who has been cursed out, harassed or lied to by Kristel read that blog. Lots of good info.
Sounds like she is a troubled person, she probably needs help..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ted Cruz's Supporters Share His Weird Fixation ... 20 min Three Days 1
News Fries for dessert: Why it should totally be a t... 7 hr mr moe 5
News Pancake Breakfast will mark Springfield's 380th... 15 hr Wendy 1
News Edgartown fisherman will open new fish market i... 16 hr Linda 1
News The Unhealthiest Meals at Chain Restaurants (Jun '15) 17 hr indict sayanim 9
News Debbie Rowe 'to go to court to gain custody of ... (Apr '14) 19 hr I Love Prince 11
News Old firehouse will become Fire Engine Pizza 22 hr Samuels Furnace Man 3
More from around the web