Extra pizza ingredient prompts lawsuit

Extra pizza ingredient prompts lawsuit

There are 53 comments on the Abbeville Meridional story from Jan 26, 2011, titled Extra pizza ingredient prompts lawsuit. In it, Abbeville Meridional reports that:

Vermilion Parish residents Kristel Prudhomme Breaux and her husband Jonathan Breaux have filed suit against five different companies.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Abbeville Meridional.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
miss thing

Abbeville, LA

#1 Jan 27, 2011
How do you not know you swallowed a washer...come on now...can't believe the Meridonal put this on the front page
olive

Abbeville, LA

#2 Jan 27, 2011
miss thing wrote:
How do you not know you swallowed a washer...come on now...can't believe the Meridonal put this on the front page
thought it was a dried up rotton black olive and ate it anyway.
hmmm

Gueydan, LA

#3 Jan 28, 2011
that girl has a record....and issues. Just looking for money I guess?
thats just crazy

Plainview, NY

#4 Jan 28, 2011
probably broke her tooth at home and swallowed that washer with the pizza. went get an x-ray for an upset stomach.....really!!!! Breaking news for the Meridonal.
Sue Happy

Scott, LA

#5 Jan 28, 2011
thats just crazy wrote:
probably broke her tooth at home and swallowed that washer with the pizza. went get an x-ray for an upset stomach.....really!!!! Breaking news for the Meridonal.
How your gonna chip your tooth then swallow???
I;m gonna spit it all out.
What a BS story....That washer would have passed with no problem.
Shame on the Meridional ,Front page News LOl
Junior

Houston, TX

#6 Jan 30, 2011
I ate a washer once and tried to pass it through sideways. It come out alright but it hurt. I never did think of puttin it on a pizza though.

Now that golfball i ate, i don't think i ever did sh*t it out, but it was in some Chef Boy Ardee Spaghetti, so i don't know about that.

Can you sue for eatin golf balls too?
Yes you can

Abbeville, LA

#7 Jan 31, 2011
Junior wrote:
I ate a washer once and tried to pass it through sideways. It come out alright but it hurt. I never did think of puttin it on a pizza though.
Now that golfball i ate, i don't think i ever did sh*t it out, but it was in some Chef Boy Ardee Spaghetti, so i don't know about that.
Yes especially when the person eating the golf balls did not get paid for their land.
pizza eater

Abbeville, LA

#8 Jan 31, 2011
I think it was a story... Maybe someone is putting stuff in pizzas. The public needs to know. If it was a roach or rat dodo, u would want to know. If not told, a cook may continue to put stuff in the pizza and then everyone will say, "we did not know this was happening."
dHat Pawlo

Calgary, Canada

#9 Jan 31, 2011
VHAT??....WHY???....eh..
miss thing

Abbeville, LA

#10 Jan 31, 2011
Mama always said to chew before you swallow!!
humorous

Kaplan, LA

#11 Feb 1, 2011
miss thing wrote:
Mama always said to chew before you swallow!!
And what about Daddy? What did he say about Mama's chewing before she swallowed? Ahahahaha
miss thing

Abbeville, LA

#12 Feb 1, 2011
humorous wrote:
<quoted text>And what about Daddy? What did he say about Mama's chewing before she swallowed? Ahahahaha
Cute
marshalltown

Abbeville, LA

#13 Feb 2, 2011
Junior wrote:
I ate a washer and a dryer once. The dryer was harder to pass.
I have two grand children and they are twins. Lawasha and Ladrya
MAN

Milton, LA

#19 Feb 4, 2011
WOW, they are bashing you Kristel, just let the legal system take care of it. By you stooping to there level then questions are being assumed. DID U OR DIDNT U. Let the lawsuit defend yourself
Luke

Milton, LA

#20 Feb 4, 2011
Did they ask you bout all the drug use and lies you been telling over the past 20 years. Heard you cheated on a few husbands, get ready babe cause they gonna cross exzamine you....
Casieplaunty

United States

#21 Feb 4, 2011
Kristel I love you girl keep your head up
Love casie plaunty
Jessika Mae

Lakeland, FL

#22 Feb 4, 2011
You know its a damn shame that none of you "grown ass folks" have anything better to do then bash someone who got sick from a pizza that serves you and your children. What if it was your wife? Or mother? Or child? It wouldnt be so "funny" no would it? It wouldnt be someone being "sue" happy. Because youd be pissed. Kristel, dont worry about these lame people who have nothing better to do with their life, but bash people. Go on with your case, with your head held high, and go take care of YOU and YOUR family, and NEW MEMBER to come. And it;s funny how none of these people posted their name, just some lame "joke", because they are the same people that will be knockin on your door broke as hell begging you for a dollar. Because you know good and well if it was them, they would sue too. So dont listen to anything negative thes people post.

And if they KNEW the REAL ACCURATE story, they might not be running their mouth.
wowed

Duson, LA

#23 Feb 4, 2011
Its really sad that people are judgin this girl over something that they read, how would you guys feel if this happened to you and everyone was talking shit on you the way you guys are doing to this young lady and what does her personal life have to do with any of this....I think alot of you people need to grow up and get a life and stay out of hers!!!
gswife143

Mount Morris, MI

#24 Feb 4, 2011
wow really ppl,see this is what kind of world our kids are growing up in !no respect or sympathy&judging someone u dont know from adam!!!i tell u this its a honor to have this woman as a friend,she has your back no matter what happens,she has beem there threw thick&thin when my kids were well or when they were in icu at 14 days old!: u werent there in the car one afternoon when we came arcoss a accident&kristel ran to a bleeding mans side pinned in a truck&never left his side till he got on the helicoptor
gswife143

Mount Morris, MI

#25 Feb 4, 2011
she didnt care about herself at the momment of the accident she rushed to his side!!!!so for u to judge her is off the wall,i recall it says in gods word "he who is without sin casted the first stone" kristel my best friend dont let these ppl bother u!u and i both know that god dont sleep&everything u are going threw it will alll alll alll work out in the end!!! i cant count how many nights kristel was at my house and embarrassed because she was in pain&threw up because of this mess!! love u girly

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Raiderettes Visit Japan - Group 2 (Feb '06) Fri tour and travel 34
News Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) Thu Bady 9,206
News Le Bonheur set to build on Vann Drive Thu MsCrib 1
News Maine's governor defies Feds, says no to junk f... Thu longtail 1
News Upcoming community dinners in June (Jun '10) Thu chance 4
News Has Central Texas barbecue forgotten its Africa... Jun 21 Oh No You Di-nt 1
News The Unhealthiest Meals at Chain Restaurants (Jun '15) Jun 21 syllogism 12
More from around the web