Pojoaque's Sopaipilla Factory beats odds

Photo: Wilfredo Najera makes sopaipillas Tuesday at the Sopaipilla Factory in Pojoaque. Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Local Yokel

United States

#62 Apr 5, 2011
Petchy in Santa Fe wrote:
Great story! I love it when our locals do well. My mouth was watering just reading all the comments.
Does anyone know if it's wheelchair accessible? I'd sure like to try it.
The door isn't automatic, but, I have seen wheelchair people in there, and enough space between the tables for it, too. Tel lthe greeter, she'll get help for you!
Local Yokel

United States

#63 Apr 5, 2011
success wrote:
It's been a while since they opened the Sopaipilla Factory Restaurant and nothing has changed...Well the food gets better and better with more effort..the service has not changed..it is still the best and you cannot find any other restaurant like this. Jorge puts so much love and is determined to make every ones visit a success...
They have the friendliest staff in Northern New Mexico, and unlike some other places, they do not care what race or culture you are from, they treat everyone equally excellent, too!
Cathy Salazar

Espanola, NM

#64 Mar 21, 2014
Their tofu fajitas are so fresh and delicious and the tofu is cooked perfectly! A must try at the Sopapilla Factory!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 2 hr ann 8,819
Chicken Riggies Recipe- The Real Story Behind U... 7 hr Big Bodied Utican 1
South of Chicago heads north of Indianapolis (Mar '14) 15 hr Former Chicagoan 2
New Restuarant Coming to Downtown Paris Mon precious 1
Hogan promises 'seat at the table' Mon Zombie Corpse Rental 1
Five simple steps to reduce type-2 diabetes Mon Nobody 2 Special 2
BJ's Cafe: The biscuits are calling you (Mar '11) Sun Jimmys Girl 36
More from around the web