Steak and Shake Fire

Jun 30, 2014 Full story: KZIM-AM Cape Girardeau 28

The Cape Girardeau Fire Department responded to a second Fast Food fire in two days this/Monday morning.

Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
big wiffah

Chicago, IL

#21 Jul 13, 2014
guest wrote:
Tattoos and piercings showing in the workplace are not professional and many businesses have rules against them for good reason. Keep them covered. No one wants to see that mess. If you want to disfigure your body go ahead but make sure you can cover it or get a job where it is allowed.
You do realize, if you are seeing their tats they are already working in a place where it's permitted, right? How dumb are you? And what year is your brain stuck in? At least most of the ink you see these days has quality. Worlds better than all that mess the old soldiers used to get. But those tats were acceptable, right? Considering you are letting someone else make your food, you should be happy if it's done well, not if the person making it doesn't pass your image-scan. People, your priorities are so F-ing backwards!

Sikeston, MO

#22 Jul 13, 2014
big wiffah wrote:
<quoted text> You do realize, if you are seeing their tats they are already working in a place where it's permitted, right? How dumb are you? And what year is your brain stuck in? At least most of the ink you see these days has quality. Worlds better than all that mess the old soldiers used to get. But those tats were acceptable, right? Considering you are letting someone else make your food, you should be happy if it's done well, not if the person making it doesn't pass your image-scan. People, your priorities are so F-ing backwards!
I have tats too dumbass! Just not all up in people's faces.
Radar

Jackson, MO

#23 Jul 13, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I have tats too dumbass! Just not all up in people's faces.
Oh yes. I am glad you are so proud of your prison tats.
grapevine

Scott City, MO

#24 Jul 14, 2014
So, was there really a fire at Steak 'n Shake ?? If so, how bad? Are they closed? I travel and stop there on my way

Sikeston, MO

#25 Jul 14, 2014
Radar wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes. I am glad you are so proud of your prison tats.
Got mine in a respectable shop in Branson. They are nice. Just not in places that are easily seen.

Kensett, AR

#26 Jul 15, 2014
grapevine wrote:
So, was there really a fire at Steak 'n Shake ?? If so, how bad? Are they closed? I travel and stop there on my way
Yes there was a fire. It wasn't bad just a small electrical fire with the stove. We are open
johnnie

Jackson, MO

#27 Jul 15, 2014
Was it a meth fire like at sonic on Broadway?

Kensett, AR

#28 Jul 15, 2014
johnnie wrote:
Was it a meth fire like at sonic on Broadway?
Electrical fire

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Antioch bistro to feature French cuisine (Apr '09) 38 min Jailmaish 284
News David v Goliath analogy drawn in gay cake case ... 57 min Marcavage s Emission 7
News Outside France, foodies are gorging themselves ... 2 hr common sense 17
News Bodybuilding Tips For Vegans & Vegetarians (Sep '09) 4 hr powerprecision1 5
News This Woman Didn't Get Any Bacon In Her Burger S... 6 hr Sneaky Pete 6
News de Blasio goes half-Irish for St. Patrick's Day 14 hr Maude 30
News Wally's Frozen Custard in St. Clair Shores (Feb '14) 15 hr Time To Say Goodn... 210
More from around the web