Steak and Shake Fire

Steak and Shake Fire

There are 28 comments on the KZIM-AM Cape Girardeau story from Jun 30, 2014, titled Steak and Shake Fire. In it, KZIM-AM Cape Girardeau reports that:

The Cape Girardeau Fire Department responded to a second Fast Food fire in two days this/Monday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KZIM-AM Cape Girardeau.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
old manager

Jackson, MO

#1 Jun 30, 2014
Wow. Same firebug that lit up the white castle.
Work there

United States

#2 Jul 1, 2014
old manager wrote:
Wow. Same firebug that lit up the white castle.
. You r the stupidest person out there trying to say sh#t u have no idea about!!! It wasn't anybody's fault just an old oven!!!! So grow up, also we all no who this is an u NEVER WAS A MANAGER!!!!! LMFAO!!!!
Android

Olathe, KS

#3 Jul 1, 2014
Fire!, fire!( Beavis voice)
Android

Olathe, KS

#4 Jul 1, 2014
That place is gross.. They need to have undercover boss at steak and shake In cape except no gifts just firing of the whole crew
right

United States

#5 Jul 1, 2014
the service sucks all you guys do is sit around and bullshit and make us wait 30 minutes in the drive thru!! Cant go in to eat becasue it smells like nasty feet!!! I for one agree i think ya need a new crew forreal!!
Just seen

United States

#6 Jul 1, 2014
U must be an old employee who is pissed cause u got fired or something!!! Grow up!!!!!
Sally

United States

#7 Jul 1, 2014
Work there wrote:
<quoted text>. You r the stupidest person out there trying to say sh#t u have no idea about!!! It wasn't anybody's fault just an old oven!!!! So grow up, also we all no who this is an u NEVER WAS A MANAGER!!!!! LMFAO!!!!
Who would brag and lie about being a manager there? Hahaha
hillbilly

Jackson, MO

#8 Jul 1, 2014
A lot of tattooed employees
righhht

United States

#9 Jul 2, 2014
Sally wrote:
<quoted text>
Who would brag and lie about being a manager there? Hahaha
ibhave never worked there either. Why is it so hard to believe that people are complaining about the service, i mean come on would you wanna wait 30 minutes in line at the drive thru of a "fast" food place for a damn burger when you could go to a resteraunt and get your fresh food quiker with a waiter and everything?!
Sally

United States

#10 Jul 2, 2014
righhht wrote:
<quoted text>ibhave never worked there either. Why is it so hard to believe that people are complaining about the service, i mean come on would you wanna wait 30 minutes in line at the drive thru of a "fast" food place for a damn burger when you could go to a resteraunt and get your fresh food quiker with a waiter and everything?!
Maybe it's for the cherry limeaids?
ding elberry

Mount Vernon, IL

#11 Jul 2, 2014
right wrote:
the service sucks all you guys do is sit around and bullshit and make us wait 30 minutes in the drive thru!! Cant go in to eat becasue it smells like nasty feet!!! I for one agree i think ya need a new crew forreal!!
What's wrong with being smelled like nasty feet?
Troll

United States

#12 Jul 8, 2014
right wrote:
the service sucks all you guys do is sit around and bullshit and make us wait 30 minutes in the drive thru!! Cant go in to eat becasue it smells like nasty feet!!! I for one agree i think ya need a new crew forreal!!
Wait a minute...you wait 30 minutes in the drive thru for a burger?? yeah right
right

United States

#13 Jul 9, 2014
ding elberry wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong with being smelled like nasty feet?
its not very appetizing!!
right

United States

#14 Jul 9, 2014
Troll wrote:
<quoted text> Wait a minute...you wait 30 minutes in the drive thru for a burger?? yeah right
Better believe it its forreal!
Troll

United States

#15 Jul 9, 2014
Why exactly did you wait that long??

“Not actually a tattoed biker”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#16 Jul 11, 2014
hillbilly wrote:
A lot of tattooed employees
What's wrong with having tattoos?
Friend

Brighton, MO

#17 Jul 12, 2014
There is nothing wrong with having tattoos. Several of our Panera employees have tattoos including myself.
. . . . .

United States

#18 Jul 12, 2014
Keep your tats covered. I don't want to see them when I order my bagel or panini.
guest

Ballwin, MO

#19 Jul 12, 2014
Tattoos and piercings showing in the workplace are not professional and many businesses have rules against them for good reason. Keep them covered. No one wants to see that mess. If you want to disfigure your body go ahead but make sure you can cover it or get a job where it is allowed.
Friend

Mount Vernon, MO

#20 Jul 12, 2014
We do keep them covered because it is a family restaurant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Best Iced Coffee Drinks in Every Miami Neig... 6 hr Hans Dickenhand G... 4
an evening on the beach 19 hr Mona Day 1
News Flavors of the Pacific Rim in Midtown Ventura 20 hr ventura_resident123 1
News Wellington-Halton Hills MPP Arnott: Wishing eve... 21 hr Fergus gets new hosp 8
News Shutting down 'shark finning': US fishermen pro... Wed Captain Yesterday 6
News Desperate for help, needy post pleas online | T... (Oct '09) Wed Posting as myself 38
News Wellness Committee of Thousand Oaks Presents "1... Jul 26 Udo 1
More from around the web