Livermore's Roya is nourishing Afghan food

There are 3 comments on the Nov 6, 2013, SFGate story titled Livermore's Roya is nourishing Afghan food. In it, SFGate reports that:

Boranee kadu is an intriguing mix of sweet roasted pumpkin, hardy lamb sauce and yogurt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SFGate.

Since: Mar 11

Livermore 94551

#1 Nov 6, 2013
I'm so excited to have not one, but two Afghan food restaurants in Livermore!! There are dozens of Mexican and italian. I love the selection and food diversity.
Rich

Oakland, CA

#2 Nov 6, 2013
Roya is Fantastic! Love the food and the friendly service.

Since: Mar 11

Livermore 94551

#3 Nov 7, 2013
Rich wrote:
Roya is Fantastic! Love the food and the friendly service.
I haven't tried Roya yet. I did stop in there while on a walk downtown with an out of town friend who was visiting. I think it was when they first opened up. I got a menu. It looks delicious. We will have to try it. We've been going to De Afghanan for about two years now and love it. It looks like they might have some competition!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wally's Frozen Custard in St. Clair Shores (Feb '14) 2 hr Family Time 229
News Home Care Assistance - Halton/Peel Region, a To... 3 hr Joseph 2
News Bike to market Sept. 15 (Sep '12) 4 hr not on them roads 3
News Central Florida holiday bits and bites 4 hr Tazo 3
News Houston Chef David Guerrero Faces Major Brain S... 9 hr walter glen stockton 1
News Jeb Bush on collision course with his own party... 17 hr Memo From Turner 70
News Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) Fri georgie 8,952
More from around the web