What's left on the menu? Russian restaurants wrangle with food ban

Aug 11, 2014 Read more: The Peninsula 128
MOSCOW: Moscow's sweeping sanctions on European food have sent Russian restaurateurs, retail chains and food producers scrambling for alternative supplies and bracing for Soviet-style shortages. Read more
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

#107 Aug 14, 2014
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
Polish were fighting German Prussians, German Austrians, and Russians all at once, big difference.
Poland at least conquered Moscow, and thus Russia, while Finland never did.
You don't even sound like a Finnish person, you sound more like a Jew =/
No Finnish people, side with Russians against Poland, while Jews often do.
You really sound like a Jew, you have cried about anti-Semitism, and you hate targets like Polish, and Ukrainians that are typical of Jews, and not typical of Finnish.
Polaks were divided five times. Finland at least stayed unified despite being only slightly smaller than Polakia are wise.
OnlyPatchWork

Carmel, NY

#108 Aug 14, 2014
Shem wrote:
In Russia's history the most brutal, savage and ignorant neighbours were the European always. Europe is a 2000 years history of constant bloodbath and they always brought all these problems to Russia, and Russia never invaded Europe.
How many Russians did the Teutons, Lithuanians and Poles kill? The intention of their invasion was not subjugation but complete extermination of Rus people, as history with the Original Prussians has shown - when German Teutons wiped out the entire Baltic population in Prussia - that was just another day in the office for them.
And then later invasions by Polaks after the so called Mongol period in Russia. Then later Napoleon who also killed countless number of people in Russia and I'm not even talking about Hitler with death toll at 27 million.
Who ever told you that Mongols were ever worse than Europeans - there's NOTHING worse than Europeans lol!
There's practically nothing that is known about the "Mongol" period in Russia - there isn't a single reliable document that was preserved that would accurately describe events of those days - all these records were destroyed by the Romanov dynasty which was really a German dynasty - so we are yet to find answers why they were so interested in destroying all those records and keeping the people ignorant of their past. So we don't know how many people they(the Mongols) killed and if they were ever as murderous as Europeans liked to depict them. Medieval Europe was an extremely smelly, backward and ignorant place and most documents were written by extremely biased religious clergy who systematically and meticulously depicted all non-Christians as the son of Satan himself. That's likely the fate that the Mongols had to endure simply for the fact that they were not Christian. I would seriously doubt any records or descriptions of Mongols by the smelly medieval Europeans who never even really made face to face contact with them - unless you're talking about the "Mongol" drive on Europe when they reached Vienna and wiped out half of backward European armies including the Knights of the Templar - that would make Europeans only bitter losers and not some people who knew the Mongols well or anything at all about them for that matter.
Kievan Rus, started with Poland first.
Natasha working

Finland

#109 Aug 14, 2014
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
Kievan Rus, started with Poland first.
Sure, and Adam was really Adamski from Lublin slum. Eve I think was really Eweska related to kielsaba salesmen Ape on pappa Zevs side. And in the real world Poland was divided five times and lived in serfdom for 150 years.
OnlyPatchWork

Carmel, NY

#110 Aug 14, 2014
Natasha working wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, and Adam was really Adamski from Lublin slum. Eve I think was really Eweska related to kielsaba salesmen Ape on pappa Zevs side. And in the real world Poland was divided five times and lived in serfdom for 150 years.
Why did so many have to gang up on Poland, to destroy Poland, while so few could take out Finland?

Finland has no real history as a nation, until after WW1. LMFAO

First Vikings conquered Finland, then Sweden, then Russia.

Poland on the other hand, at the same time, was battling Russia, Germans, Sweden, Cossacks, Tatars, Ottoman Turks ect ect.
Pro Ukraine

London, UK

#111 Aug 14, 2014
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
Kievan Rus, started with Poland first.
No it didn't.
Shem

Bangkok, Thailand

#112 Aug 14, 2014
Lukashenko is Dr Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying Batu Khan was like Mongolia's Vainamoinen. How did Lenin get those Asian eyes than. Simbirsk is very far from Ulanbatoor and finno-ugrics in Russia don't have those sharp eyes, they have small slightly Asian eyes, although according to my sources many Mordvins for instance who lived near Simbirsk had round eyes, although small.
Lenin was part Kalmyk, but anyway Lenin looks like a typical European. If you look hard enough you could find these eyes all over Europe probably including your own family. Richard Gere's eyes looks weird to me, I wonder if he's 1/4 Mongol :) And Bjork has really strange face and slanted oriental eyes - the "Mongols" must have conquered Iceland too :) What about the Sami people in Sweden, Finland and Norway, they look kind of oriental - some of them have even obvious Chinese eyes I bet the Mongols conquered all of Scandinavia as well.:)
There are a lot of people living in the Urals and Siberia region who have oriental origins, and they were there even before Kievan Rus was formed. I thought this was basic knowledge :)
Shem

Bangkok, Thailand

#113 Aug 14, 2014
And don't forget the natives in Greenland. They are almost perfect match to modern Mongolians - I bet Genghis Khan has been there too. :)
Shem

Bangkok, Thailand

#114 Aug 15, 2014
Generally Europeans have small eyes compared to most Asians. People in Middle East and India have very large eyes compared to Europeans. So I'm not sure who came up with this ridiculous theory that small eyes means you are Asian, the turks, the arabs, the persians, the Indians and the Afghanis may have to argue with that :) It's completely nonsensical.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

#115 Aug 15, 2014
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did so many have to gang up on Poland, to destroy Poland, while so few could take out Finland?
Finland has no real history as a nation, until after WW1. LMFAO
First Vikings conquered Finland, then Sweden, then Russia.
Poland on the other hand, at the same time, was battling Russia, Germans, Sweden, Cossacks, Tatars, Ottoman Turks ect ect.
Maybe because dumb polaks were constantly attacking them first. I mean even in 1920 you chimps despite 120 years of slavery wanted to create your "Wielkopolska". Gott sei danke that Hitler and Stalin FINALLY put a stop to ya chimps in 1939.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

#116 Aug 15, 2014
Shem wrote:
<quoted text>
Lenin was part Kalmyk, but anyway Lenin looks like a typical European. If you look hard enough you could find these eyes all over Europe probably including your own family. Richard Gere's eyes looks weird to me, I wonder if he's 1/4 Mongol :) And Bjork has really strange face and slanted oriental eyes - the "Mongols" must have conquered Iceland too :) What about the Sami people in Sweden, Finland and Norway, they look kind of oriental - some of them have even obvious Chinese eyes I bet the Mongols conquered all of Scandinavia as well.:)
There are a lot of people living in the Urals and Siberia region who have oriental origins, and they were there even before Kievan Rus was formed. I thought this was basic knowledge :)
Well, I agree that he was no Mao Zedong, but the Asian influence is evident. Kind of funny how USSR and China eventually difted so far apart. I think Kissinger and Nixon skillfully used ukrainka Breznev's unlimited stupidity and historic diffences to destroy unity of the communist movement.
OnlyPatchWork

Carmel, NY

#117 Aug 15, 2014
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>
No it didn't.
What about the Rus raid on Poland, in 981?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_inv...
OnlyPatchWork

Carmel, NY

#118 Aug 15, 2014
Lukashenko is Dr Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe because dumb polaks were constantly attacking them first. I mean even in 1920 you chimps despite 120 years of slavery wanted to create your "Wielkopolska". Gott sei danke that Hitler and Stalin FINALLY put a stop to ya chimps in 1939.
Soviets had already invaded Europe, and Poland, in the Soviet Westward offensive, and Soviets were planning on invading Europe, and Poland stopped them, in 1920 in the Battle of Warsaw, the Polish defeated the Soviets, the Soviets admitted that Poland stopped them from taking Europoe.

What problem could a Finnish person, possibly have with Polish?

You seem to have more of a problem with Polish, than Russians, totally not Finnish.

You sound like a fillthy dumb Jew.

Shem admits to being half Jewish, you sound more Jewish than they do.

Why is that?

Polish are not dumb, or chimps.

Poland scores one of the highest PISA scores in Europe, and will probably score a higher PISA score than Finland next time, since Poland's PISA score is rising, while Finland's PISA score is declining.

It is funny, people have called Finns dumb here, you never went on to say how Finland has the highest PISA score in Europe.

You simply don't sound like a Finn.

The dumb chimps are in Africa, the people you never attack, instead you almost only attack Europeans, further proof that you sound Jewish.
DISGUSTING FASCIST RUSSIA

Port Moody, Canada

#119 Aug 15, 2014
Shem wrote:
<quoted text>
I never read your comments cause they look utter pretentious dhiarrea, this would be the first. You are not as important and noticeable as you would like to be, dumb ape...:)
I see! Just as I thought!

You are too stupid and lazy to read, but DESPERATE to spam!

Thanks for CONFESSING your fascist stupidity!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Shem

Bangkok, Thailand

#120 Aug 15, 2014
I have nothing against the Jews, when I was a kid one of my best friends was a Jew for many years. In the Soviet classroom journal they had a section at the back where each student's ethnicity was written down. I checked a few times - I was written down as "Russkiy" and it never even bothered me because for the most part that's what I considered myself to be. My jewish friend was written down as "Evrej" - a jew in Russian, we also had many Tatars, a Bulgarian, an Arab, two German girls and even a Chechen. For the most part we all considered ourselves to be Russian, it's the only language everybody spoke :) Technically only one of my grandparents was ethnic Russian, but he was my favorite grandparent, the one I felt most at home with.
We never talked about ethnicities or races, it was completely unacceptable, most people didn't even have conception that such things can be or should be discussed. Only with my closest friends who were also Russian we talked about it, like what makes one Russian, the church, history and so on but on a relatively moderate scale. Most Russians I met don't like being bent on racism or nationalism and are naturally repulsed from it - most believe in common good for all people, at least that's what I managed to verify with my own experience.
FASCIST RUSSIA

Port Moody, Canada

#121 Aug 15, 2014
I guess in the backwards Soviet days Russians were kept ignorant of the Red Fascist Soviet campaigns against the Jews and Stalin's planned genocide of Jews after the "doctor's plot" scam, of course!

Perhaps Russians should ask themselves why so many Jews FLED the Soviet crahp-state when detente allowed them to do so?

But perhaps the shallow lies are just easier to take then admitting the truth, eh?
Shem

Bangkok, Thailand

#122 Aug 15, 2014
Even the Jews can't ever agree on what makes one Jewish. As for half-Jewish most Jews agree such thing doesn't even exist - it's either a Jew or not. And in Israel even a 100% Jew can be accused of being "Goim" simply for not following rules of Kashrut or attending the synagogue regularly, or going to the beach on Saturday and so on which most people do anyway. This whole topic is pretty ridiculous for a discussion :)
NAZI RUSSIA

Port Moody, Canada

#123 Aug 15, 2014
Then stop talking to yourself, Russo-fascist loser.....

Your tedious fascist lies are boring.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

#124 Aug 15, 2014
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
Soviets had already invaded Europe, and Poland, in the Soviet Westward offensive, and Soviets were planning on invading Europe, and Poland stopped them, in 1920 in the Battle of Warsaw, the Polish defeated the Soviets, the Soviets admitted that Poland stopped them from taking Europoe.
What problem could a Finnish person, possibly have with Polish?
You seem to have more of a problem with Polish, than Russians, totally not Finnish.
You sound like a fillthy dumb Jew.
Shem admits to being half Jewish, you sound more Jewish than they do.
Why is that?
Polish are not dumb, or chimps.
Poland scores one of the highest PISA scores in Europe, and will probably score a higher PISA score than Finland next time, since Poland's PISA score is rising, while Finland's PISA score is declining.
It is funny, people have called Finns dumb here, you never went on to say how Finland has the highest PISA score in Europe.
You simply don't sound like a Finn.
The dumb chimps are in Africa, the people you never attack, instead you almost only attack Europeans, further proof that you sound Jewish.
Polaks went to Kiev and Smolensk first, you stupid chimp.
OnlyPatchWork

Carmel, NY

#125 Aug 15, 2014
FASCIST RUSSIA wrote:
I guess in the backwards Soviet days Russians were kept ignorant of the Red Fascist Soviet campaigns against the Jews and Stalin's planned genocide of Jews after the "doctor's plot" scam, of course!
Perhaps Russians should ask themselves why so many Jews FLED the Soviet crahp-state when detente allowed them to do so?
But perhaps the shallow lies are just easier to take then admitting the truth, eh?
Stalin made a Jewish home land, called Jewish Autonomous Oblast (Birobidzhan)

Some of Stalin's closest associates were Jews, like Lazar Kaganovich, and Genrikh Yagoda, who both were key figures who participated in the Holodomor.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

#126 Aug 15, 2014
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
Stalin made a Jewish home land, called Jewish Autonomous Oblast (Birobidzhan)
Some of Stalin's closest associates were Jews, like Lazar Kaganovich, and Genrikh Yagoda, who both were key figures who participated in the Holodomor.
You dumb polak chimps think Siberia is "a homeland" to anyone other than the kholkhozniks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pure Italian cuisine, hospitality at Bistro K 15 min Monica 3
News Floundering Red Lobster goes back into its shell 1 hr vib_ram 1
News Village Finalizes Agreement for New Restaurant,... 9 hr MarcoPolo 14
News Brio Tuscan Grille launches new menu items in O... 14 hr vib_ram 1
News Police: Burger King worker sold meth at drive-thru 14 hr deepwoods 2
News El Paso failing at BBQ says Texas Monthly 15 hr huey goins 1
Ben Tre Coconut milk rice paper 18 hr AndrewNguyenLong 1
More from around the web