I just started using SM Tea and have experienced no major side effects, but I follow the instructions on the box, which are:<quoted text>
Hi, i would really like to know the same. I think i may be pregnant and am using the tea, would it affect my baby
1. Do not use more than one tea bag per day
2. Only use occasionally. Do not use up to 10 days consecutively.
3. Children under 12yrs of age should be strictly avoided.
4. Do not drink if you are taking other medications, if you are ill, if you are 60yrs of age or older, if you are pregnant, if you are breast feeding.
5. If you experience abdominal pain, vomiting, shortness of breath, head aches stop taking it immediately and consult your doctor.
So yeah, if you're pregnant don't use it.
Hope this helps.