Kicks! Quicks | La Festa in Myrtle Beach an upscale Italian restaurant perfect for special occasions

Jun 25, 2014 Full story: Myrtle Beach Online

What Cagney's had in eclectic appeal, La Festa equals it in elegance. The upscale Italian restaurant, open in the former Cagney's location on Restaurant Row, debuted in May among the Grand Strand's fine dining options.

Full Story
ENFORCER

Sevierville, TN

#1 Jun 25, 2014
i personally think its a chain restaurant like Italian garden and Carrabba .when come to upscale anyone can do it and can be it if the food is home made and o know for sure that (la Festa ) is A CHAIN OF RESTAURANT and not owned individual proprietorship and you want see and enjoy real food prepared to order then (home made) go to Villa Romana then see how to eat Italian food

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No smoking in Restaurants... (Oct '07) 28 min Schmones 1,731
planned parenthood food fare 3 hr Mona Day 1
State inspector issues emergency closure order ... (Mar '12) 3 hr madoff agenda 5
Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 14 hr crazy 4stuff 8,906
4 super foods that battle arthritis pain 15 hr britt05 3
Italian Villa Ristorante ready to expand to Cas... 18 hr Carlsbad Resident 9
Located in Two Circa 1880s Buildings, the 45-ke... 23 hr the city I hate 1
More from around the web