In Forrest City, Delta Q is doing it ...

In Forrest City, Delta Q is doing it right

There are 11 comments on the Arkansas Times story from Jun 23, 2014, titled In Forrest City, Delta Q is doing it right. In it, Arkansas Times reports that:

There is, perhaps, no other subject within southern food more hotly debated than barbecue.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Arkansas Times.

Little Rock, AR

#1 Jun 25, 2014
Food is great plus the people seem to care about the food an biz an it actually has an appeal to all ages.

Oklahoma City, OK

#2 Jun 25, 2014
The food is just ok. The pork rinds are good. Sauce tastes like it's store bought with seasonings added to it. The only thing I see that they got going for them is the alcohol which beats the other restaurants serving around here. The rinds and beer will save them.

United States

#3 Jun 25, 2014
The food is good but nothing spectacular by any means. I do give a thumbs up to the decor and youthful attitude.

Tampa, FL

#4 Jun 25, 2014
The bbq is nasty!!! I would never go there again.

Little Rock, AR

#5 Jun 27, 2014
I ate sum of it all an it was damn good

Stillwater, OK

#6 Jun 27, 2014
I had Dinner there tonight my bbq sandwhich was great and the fries were fresh and crispy. I had a cold beer to go with it. Delta Q is a great thing for Forrest city. I hope people just give them a chance to get there problems worked out there still realitvily new..

Tampa, FL

#7 Jul 1, 2014
Man forrest city needs more then a delta q... this town had 3 dealerships.. 3 tractor dealerships... 4 big freight companys.. an the list goes on.. and a delta q is what we got now.. wtf
Knock knock

United States

#8 Jul 23, 2014
The council of the federation will host their lunching there as well

Forrest City, AR

#9 Aug 9, 2014
The BBQ over by the jr high is wayyy better than Delta Q. Delta Q sandwiches are too small and too over priced for the amount of food you get. Don't even think about attending for lunch because they are seriously slow filling orders. Decent people but vast improvements are needed to be successful...same reason why their sand which shop failed...

Little Rock, AR

#10 Aug 12, 2014
Small sandwich? I'm guessing you order the triple quarter pounder when you hit the golden arches.

The sandwich I got at Delta Q was quite big, and a large sandwich, fries, and a drink was cheaper than a combo at Wendy's.

It's not the best BBQ I've ever had, but it had a pretty good flavor..... I thought it was quite good given the cost.

Some people are just very unrealistic on what food should cost........
Eat Pork

Earle, AR

#11 Aug 13, 2014
Heard a guy in the Newport Walmart talking to someone about the FC Delta Q ... said it was the only food in FC worth eating. Pretty sure that can't be right, but he made it clear to the other person that the Delta Q had some very good BBQ. I've got a CCL but I gave up on FC about 5 years ago and know of no reason why I should visit it again. Based on what I read and hear, the adults of that community don't seem to care that they've let the town become a sinkhole.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Professional line holders banned at popular Tex... 12 hr Donny Brook 1
News MEDWATCH: This dieters' drink may not be your c... (Mar '07) 15 hr Adamh1 143
News Pittsfield: Domino's, NFPA and Dalton Fire Depa... 16 hr cops are liars an... 3
News Gran-Gran's coming soon to Cedartown 23 hr EsomBill 7
News Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) Mon red clay lover 9,089
News How Just One Woman Defrauded Food Stamps For $3... Mon WeTheSheeple 34
News Abrakebabra now open in Salem (Nov '12) Sun b n t 2
More from around the web