Papa Murphy's take-'n'-bake pizza sto...

Papa Murphy's take-'n'-bake pizza store opens in East El Paso

There are 5 comments on the El Paso Times story from May 6, 2014, titled Papa Murphy's take-'n'-bake pizza store opens in East El Paso. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Papa Murphy's Pizza, which bills itself as the country's largest take-and-bake pizza chain, has opened its first El Paso location at 12135 Montwood at Zaragoza, the Vancouver, Wash., chain announced Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

SJM

El Paso, TX

#1 May 6, 2014
This is a brilliant idea. I love the take and bake paradigm. Now if they just have hot women working there, wearing tight jeans to show off their sweet butt cheeks, it will become my favorite restaurant, replacing Applebee's.
SJM

El Paso, TX

#3 May 6, 2014
L Morales wrote:
It suxs, we threw it out it tasted like if they didn't even cook it and they don't even have delivery.
Was it at least a hot woman who served you? I'm not talking about the face, either, because she can have a pig face for all I care. But were her buns hot looking and her cheeks nicely shaped?
L Morales

El Paso, TX

#4 May 6, 2014
SJM wrote:
<quoted text>
Was it at least a hot woman who served you? I'm not talking about the face, either, because she can have a pig face for all I care. But were her buns hot looking and her cheeks nicely shaped?
Im sure the only reason POS NM, or Petro (or who ever hijacked my moniker) buys those pizzas is brcause he can probably buy them with his loser Mexicant-American Express aka LoneStar Card. Applebees is wack too unless you order an Extra Rare Ribeye steak with their signature garlic mashed potatoes.
no easy task

El Paso, TX

#5 May 6, 2014
L Morales wrote:
<quoted text>
Im sure the only reason POS NM, or Petro (or who ever hijacked my moniker) buys those pizzas is brcause he can probably buy them with his loser Mexicant-American Express aka LoneStar Card. Applebees is wack too unless you order an Extra Rare Ribeye steak with their signature garlic mashed potatoes.
Actually that jotosexual rolling papers is the one hijacking everyone's monikers. So stfu and deal with ya pin headed maricon.
Fletcher Grey

El Paso, TX

#6 May 6, 2014
L Morales wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't order that because garlic louses up my insides. I end up with the runs something fierce and have to sit on the bowl half the night emitting all sorts of foul odors and brown water. Not brown urine, either, because it comes from my butt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News We tried the fried fish sandwiches from the big... 1 hr Lets Have It 1
News Weird 27 mins ago 9:22 a.m.Pancake prankster ch... Sat Spotted Girl 5
News Bloodroot owners mark 40 years of feminism, veg... Mar 24 America Gentleman... 2
News U.S. farm heartland lobbies to steer Trump away... Mar 24 Ted Haggard s Gos... 7
News Houston's 9 best neighborhood restaurants make ... Mar 24 BestPhartss 1
News Houston Bucket List 2017: Rowdies, Birdies and ... Mar 24 Mariachis Phartss 1
News Central Ohio Catholics can ask for permission t... Mar 23 jonjedi 5
More from around the web