Ore-Ida Brand Takes the Hassle Out of Homemade Mashed Potatoes...

There are 6 comments on the PRWeb story from Sep 16, 2008, titled Ore-Ida Brand Takes the Hassle Out of Homemade Mashed Potatoes.... In it, PRWeb reports that:

PITTSBURGH September 16, 2008 -- Available nationally, Ore-Ida Steam n' Mash products take the hassle out of making homemade mashed potatoes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PRWeb.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
AnnWI

Fond Du Lac, WI

#21 Oct 8, 2012
Add me to the IDON'T LIKE THE STEAM AND MASH club. Please,please,please bring back the frozen mashed potatoes!!!!!!!
Home cook

Reading, PA

#22 Nov 29, 2012
I just bought a bag of fresh potatoes to cook and mash myself. The Ore Ida Steam N Mash are terrible. If you try to whip them with an electric mixer you end up with fiber strings all over the beaters. I would rather go to the trouble of making my own rather than put a lousy product on my table. Bring back the old mashed potatoes
Darcy

Brooklyn, NY

#23 Nov 2, 2013
BIG MISTAKE ORE IDA!!! bring back old style frozen mashed. These suck!!!
Capt Wierd

Chambersburg, PA

#24 Nov 3, 2013
Darcy from Manassas, these guys need to open up a vacuum cleaner shop
Lindsey

Houston, TX

#25 Aug 7, 2014
It's been YEARS since they stopped making the frozen mashed potatoes and I still miss them all the time! They were one of the only foods I would eat when I was in high school.
mateus

Hartford, CT

#26 Oct 8, 2014
There goes another great easy recipe using the frozen mashed potatoes. These companies are nuts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Inside SBS's Struggle Street 57 min somebody elses pr... 1
News Some mighty tasty burgers at Willy's 5 hr sospoiksslskflkm 3
News Your Lehigh Valley Planting Guide : The Morning... (Mar '07) 6 hr trish18014 2
News Tennessee Schools Caught Serving 'Foul,' 6-Year... 8 hr DILF 12
News Guests are the Winners During Dollywood's 30 Da... 11 hr Carrie C Cozart 1
News Mingle-Albany closes, Un-Hui Filomeno to Saratoga 11 hr Jacob 2
News Prince Michael Jackson I celebrates at Chateau ... 16 hr Love Coming Down 28
More from around the web