Flat Belly Diet for Men touts 'Fire W...

Flat Belly Diet for Men touts 'Fire Water' and more MUFA meals

There are 4 comments on the Examiner.com story from Dec 23, 2009, titled Flat Belly Diet for Men touts 'Fire Water' and more MUFA meals. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Flat Belly Diet for Men Prevention magazine editor Liz Vaccariello is on Tuesday's Today show to talk about her latest book, The Flat Belly Diet for Men .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Bristol, RI

#1 Jan 9, 2010
what is the firewater?

Dayton, OH

#2 Jan 12, 2010
Fire Water...is supposed to help reduce bloat, and generally help get your GI Tract in order before starting the whole diet. Well, I'm having exactly the opposite with the Fire Water...I feel more bloated! What's up with that?

Albany, OR

#3 Jan 27, 2010
What is in it and how do you make it?

Arkansas City, KS

#4 Mar 2, 2014
I am on the Fire Water diet. I enjoy this water very much and it has help. I am on day three of the flat belly diet and I feel great.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jesus Has Left the Building: Celebrating the Ne... 3 hr True Christian wi... 2
News Magnificent Macedonia is one of Europe's undisc... 6 hr DaniEl 184
News Raiderettes Visit Japan - Group 2 (Feb '06) 6 hr wSrambO 97
News Woman angered by too-small portion sues KFC for... 6 hr Paris Hilton 20
News Donatos Pizza opens first Pennsylvania store in... 18 hr gasoline 9
News Raising a vegan baby: Parents say abuse cases g... 23 hr Bloomp 1
News Dining on Suffolk's North Shore (Mar '08) Mon Ruggero 149
More from around the web