Family Rejoices with Second Dickeya s Location

Jun 26, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Business Wire

The new location in Sophia will open at 11 a.m. on Thursday, June 27 and will hold a three day event to celebrate.

Comments
21 - 27 of 27 Comments Last updated Aug 28, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
apple b

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

I know what I saw and the place was packed. I have no opinion on whether Burning Rock is evil or not. Don't ride and don't care, just saying what I saw with my own eyes.
local resident

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

apple b wrote:
I know what I saw and the place was packed. I have no opinion on whether Burning Rock is evil or not. Don't ride and don't care, just saying what I saw with my own eyes.
Well I HAD TO BE THERE and was there last year and it was nothing close to last year, fewer local people showed up and more people said they had already paid but would not be there next year. I'm the same, I could care less about the place, it offers nothing that hasn't always been there. Next year I will take that weekend off and go ride somewhere that my family and I can enjoy.
sally

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

burning rock and beaver coal are CROOKS
Miss Congeniality

Oceana, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Triumph Insult Comic Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still wondering why this absolute crap was posted on the Bluefield forum. Have to think you Beckley people are lost, confused, and dumb. How about we show up on the Beckley forum (I am assuming there is one) and start rattling on about something down here that you folks know nothing about.
Morons. Go to the Beckley forum. This is not it. I know you have a hard time reading, but please...pay some attention.
<quoted text>
I'm still wondering why this absolute crap was posted on the Bluefield forum. Have to think you Beckley people are lost, confused, and dumb. How about we show up on the Beckley forum (I am assuming there is one) and start rattling on about something down here that you folks know nothing about.
Morons. Go to the Beckley forum. This is not it. I know you have a hard time reading, but please...pay some attention.
I'm sure it's hard to hear, but the news is regional; it shows up on the forums of several places. It's not exclusive to yours. Sorry if such a revelation bruises your gargantuan ego or shatters reality as you perceive it through the haze of that incredible superiority complex you're sporting.

Further, couching your statements as prose is little justification for insulting the intelligence of others who post here. In fact, it fails to make or prove any point other than providing a fine example of overcompensation through utilization of a moderate command of the language; an utter absence of even an iota of the class required to function in a social setting; an abysmal grasp of such base concepts as decorum as evidenced by a staunch disregard of manners commonly known to even small children which is further illustrated in lashing out at a falsely perceived intrusion with a limited vocabulary for which vulgarity and aggression compensate, compounded by a delusion of high intelligence which hinders logic to the point of such extreme arrogance that fact checking operational procedures thought to be in dispute is discarded in favor of launching in a fit of narcissm into an unfounded tirade over a misconception that such a large infrastructure as this exists solely for use by an audience of one.

Cheers!
Triumph Insult Comic Dog

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Miss Congeniality wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I'm sure it's hard to hear, but the news is regional; it shows up on the forums of several places. It's not exclusive to yours. Sorry if such a revelation bruises your gargantuan ego or shatters reality as you perceive it through the haze of that incredible superiority complex you're sporting.
Further, couching your statements as prose is little justification for insulting the intelligence of others who post here. In fact, it fails to make or prove any point other than providing a fine example of overcompensation through utilization of a moderate command of the language; an utter absence of even an iota of the class required to function in a social setting; an abysmal grasp of such base concepts as decorum as evidenced by a staunch disregard of manners commonly known to even small children which is further illustrated in lashing out at a falsely perceived intrusion with a limited vocabulary for which vulgarity and aggression compensate, compounded by a delusion of high intelligence which hinders logic to the point of such extreme arrogance that fact checking operational procedures thought to be in dispute is discarded in favor of launching in a fit of narcissm into an unfounded tirade over a misconception that such a large infrastructure as this exists solely for use by an audience of one.
Cheers!
Do you feel better now? I can think of one word that describes that: pretentious.

Topix had a one-time glitch, apparently, where a news story and the thread is showing up on more than one regional forum. That's never happened here before, to the best of my knowledge.

You write as though you get paid by the word. The word "succinct" is clearly not in your large vocabulary. Remarkably inefficient, littered with poor assumptions. But I am guessing you feel (falsely) morally and intellectually superior after that ridiculous tirade.
Donna

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Who would anyone want to eat at this place anyway, prices are sky high, go in an get you one barbecue, chips, and one drink and see how much change you get back out of a Twenty. AND that's just for one person.
The Watcher

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

<quoted text>
Do you feel better now? I can think of one word that describes that: pretentious.
Topix had a one-time glitch, apparently, where a news story and the thread is showing up on more than one regional forum. That's never happened here before, to the best of my knowledge.
You write as though you get paid by the word. The word "succinct" is clearly not in your large vocabulary. Remarkably inefficient, littered with poor assumptions. But I am guessing you feel (falsely) morally and intellectually superior after that ridiculous tirade.
That's right; it's just a bad 'ol glitch. That regional news is supposed to be just for you. Don't worry, shnookums, one day your big boy syntax will drop and you'll be able to make whole sentences all the way through!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••