Family Rejoices with Second Dickeya s Location

Jun 26, 2013 Full story: Business Wire 27

The new location in Sophia will open at 11 a.m. on Thursday, June 27 and will hold a three day event to celebrate.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Donna

Beckley, WV

#1 Jun 27, 2013
I work at one of the local schools and since Dickeys support's burning rock a lot of us will never go there. After what they did to Indy HS we will get as many as we can to stay away. He support's someone who could care less about our community, again another business who only cares about putting money in there pocket.
Triumph Insult Comic Dog

Princeton, WV

#2 Jun 27, 2013
Donna wrote:
I work at one of the local schools and since Dickeys support's burning rock a lot of us will never go there. After what they did to Indy HS we will get as many as we can to stay away. He support's someone who could care less about our community, again another business who only cares about putting money in there pocket.
I think you got lost, this is the Bluefield forum. I have no idea what Dickey's is, Indy HS, or "burning rock". Can you explain this?
who cares

Stafford, VA

#3 Jun 27, 2013
I thought that was the point of a business was to make money. I'm sure running a business isn't a charity.
question

Beckley, WV

#4 Jun 27, 2013
I love Dickey's! Great food and the owners and people that work there are really nice people! Congrats on the new location, your friends and supporters know you will succeed!
Dave

Mount Hope, WV

#5 Jun 27, 2013
question wrote:
I love Dickey's! Great food and the owners and people that work there are really nice people! Congrats on the new location, your friends and supporters know you will succeed!
They may succeed but I promise you there local support in this area will continue to fall off. You support crooks then you deserve no support, besides open your mouth when you know all the facts. I work in this area and there is already a group of us who will never go there because they could care less about whats going on in the community. We'll see how well it's doing in six months after people start handing out flyers in front of there place.
concerned

Beckley, WV

#6 Jun 27, 2013
Where does it state that they support Burning Rock?
Michelle

Mount Hope, WV

#7 Jun 27, 2013
question wrote:
Maybe you should get out more.
UnKnOwN

Beckley, WV

#8 Jun 27, 2013
People who can`t stand to see the success of others will never experience their own.--- Unknown
Michelle

Mount Hope, WV

#9 Jun 27, 2013
concerned wrote:
Where does it state that they support Burning Rock?
When you cater food to one of there events, you are supporting them. My son was a part of project graduation that took place there and it is run by nothing but crooks.
BeckleyFan

Beckley, WV

#10 Jun 27, 2013
Must be a ton of people supporting crooks then because Burning Rock does pretty well.
Mike

Beckley, WV

#11 Jun 27, 2013
BeckleyFan wrote:
Must be a ton of people supporting crooks then because Burning Rock does pretty well.
Right, does pretty well. It has fallen off every year since it has been there and this years so called thrills in the hills joke had fewer people than any in the past AND BY FAR less local people than ever before. This place only survives because of false adv. to get people from out of state to come in and plans are being made by locals to help them see the truth about that. Get your nose out of there AS- and maybe you will be able to see better, even a lot of the volunteer's talked about how bad it was. WOW, A mud pit that you can go anywhere in Wv and get in one, same trails that I have always ridden, and OH, how can I forget the once in a lifetime firework show. HATE THAT I MISSED IT ALL, lost several nights of sleep because of it.
local resident

Beckley, WV

#12 Jun 28, 2013
There food is not that good anyway, average at best. In a few months people will catch on.
Triumph Insult Comic Dog

Princeton, WV

#14 Jun 28, 2013
Donna wrote:
I'm still wondering why this absolute crap was posted on the Bluefield forum. Have to think you Beckley people are lost, confused, and dumb. How about we show up on the Beckley forum (I am assuming there is one) and start rattling on about something down here that you folks know nothing about.

Morons. Go to the Beckley forum. This is not it. I know you have a hard time reading, but please...pay some attention.
apples b

Charleston, WV

#15 Jun 28, 2013
I went yesterday and loved the food and the price. What did burning Rock do to IhS? Also I drove by Burning Rock during Tjrull in the hills and it was packed.
hmm

Beckley, WV

#16 Jun 28, 2013
Donna wrote:
What did they do to IHS??
hmm

Beckley, WV

#17 Jun 28, 2013
Triumph Insult Comic Dog wrote:
<quoted text>I'm still wondering why this absolute crap was posted on the Bluefield forum. Have to think you Beckley people are lost, confused, and dumb. How about we show up on the Beckley forum (I am assuming there is one) and start rattling on about something down here that you folks know nothing about.

Morons. Go to the Beckley forum. This is not it. I know you have a hard time reading, but please...pay some attention.
This is on the Beckley topix and it is in fact where it is supposed to be. So if it's on Bluefields too like you said then apparently it was by mistake. I don't understand why you are freaking out about it anyways.
guess what

Beckley, WV

#18 Jun 28, 2013
This is the Beckley forum !
kmm

Brooklyn, NY

#19 Jun 28, 2013
Triumph Insult Comic Dog wrote:
<quoted text>I think you got lost, this is the Bluefield forum. I have no idea what Dickey's is, Indy HS, or "burning rock". Can you explain this?
This is in the Beckley forum also which is why, I assume, the original poster commented on it. We "Beckley ppl" aren't lost. She commented on the proper forum. Get a damn life.
Mike and Ann

Oak Hill, WV

#20 Jun 28, 2013
We are still posting stupid stuff about this place and we want to remind people of how stupid we are. We ride atv's and we wish you people would steal from us like we steal from others.
local resident

Beckley, WV

#21 Jun 29, 2013
apples b wrote:
I went yesterday and loved the food and the price. What did burning Rock do to IhS? Also I drove by Burning Rock during Tjrull in the hills and it was packed.
You must learn to count, there was less than 75 truck and trailers and or truck and camper combo's. They had a ton of volunteer's there from different fire departments and 4 ambulance's there from just one company. The people who put it on last year told beaver land that they didn't want anything to do with it or burning rock anymore. You need to look at some of the pictures that were posted that they blocked to show how few were there. I went and looked at the new mx track today and it's an even bigger joke than the place it's self. I myself respect the people of this area and signed the petition today against them, as this gets bigger more and more people will turn away from this band of crooks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 3 hr crazy 4 stuff 8,346
County jails: Commissaries offer inmates a rang... (May '09) 6 hr ur an ass 108
To Eat This 8K-Calorie Breakfast, Sign a Waiver 7 hr NOM s Waffle House 3
What Foods Russians May Miss Thanks to Putin's Ban 11 hr Here Is One 302
Crew makes 1,126-pound bowl of Hawaii rice dish 12 hr Kid_Tomorrow 2
Who thinks KFC sucks (Aug '07) 18 hr Mark 9
Peter Lyons: Election is over, fire up the barbie Tue kiwis are pond scum 1

Food People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE