Mooeya s Frozen Yogurt coming to Poolesville this summer

Apr 10, 2014 Full story: Gazette.net 9

Mandy “Mooey” Sordo already had the perfect nickname for someone about to open a frozen yogurt shop.

Full Story
NIC

United States

#2 Apr 13, 2014
David Duke wrote:
Just heard word that they will be hiring a bunch of nigggerrrrssssss. Just be aware!!!!!!
Yea the advertise WHITE kids but you get there and its a bunch of speak chuckers and they will spit and urniate in your food if you are not nice, trust me I know!!!!!
Tom and Jane Heprun

Berlin, MD

#3 Apr 20, 2014
NIC wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea the advertise WHITE kids but you get there and its a bunch of speak chuckers and they will spit and urniate in your food if you are not nice, trust me I know!!!!!
We lived in POOSVILLE for 36 years. Way to many Wet Backs and Jig a boos. Moved to DE. Not spear chuckers here as they can't swim!!!!! God Bless, stop by if you are white and near the beach
Tim the Bagger

United States

#4 Apr 21, 2014
Tom and Jane Heprun wrote:
<quoted text>
We lived in POOSVILLE for 36 years. Way to many Wet Backs and Jig a boos. Moved to DE. Not spear chuckers here as they can't swim!!!!! God Bless, stop by if you are white and near the beach
I use to pump your wife's fannie when you went to work. I remember you two!! She had some stinky bush too boy!!! Hope the salt air has cleaned that FUNK up!!
Tim the Bagger

United States

#5 Jun 3, 2014
Just got a free sample of this yougurt, had to vomit and shittttttttted my pants, taste like stinky af-fro
Sherry and Kerry

United States

#7 Jul 30, 2014
Tim the Bagger wrote:
Just got a free sample of this yougurt, had to vomit and shittttttttted my pants, taste like stinky af-fro
This DUMP will close by Labor Day. Smells like diapers and they are hiring blacks. DOn"T GO!!!!
Sherry and Kerry

United States

#9 Aug 5, 2014
J Spellman wrote:
At least I don't hire NI%%ERS!!!
Yea but those Crack Head Chicks you have and the tardO NIC are just as bad. Why just the other day Nic the TARDO was giving our LIT sparklers to children at your propane tank with a cigerette in his mouth, WTF???
Tim the Bagger

United States

#10 Aug 5, 2014
J Spellman wrote:
At least I don't hire NI%%ERS!!!
Yea but your store SMELLS like a North American Porch Munkey CAGE!!
Mike Selby

United States

#11 Aug 6, 2014
I am such a loser. Wish I had not stole all that money from our store. Perhaps it would still be open and my wife would not have to give BJ's behind CVS. DANG, the crystal ball of life.
Tim the Bagger

United States

#12 Aug 6, 2014
Mike Selby wrote:
I am such a loser. Wish I had not stole all that money from our store. Perhaps it would still be open and my wife would not have to give BJ's behind CVS. DANG, the crystal ball of life.
TRUE DAT, PHAGGOTTT!!!
Does your wife STILL swallow!!!(GOOD TIMES)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 7 hr Facefaceface 8,272
Eating well on the road 10 hr on the road 2
Ay Chiwowa's new menu from Chef Kevin Hickey 19 hr Anonymous 1
How Elizabeth Warren will harm fast food worker... Thu Monty 2
LongHorn SteakHouse Open Soon (Dec '12) Thu whatisyourneed 2
Chef Jamie Gregorich eliminated from 'Hell's Ki... (Aug '11) Wed dmw 5
The Musket Room's Matt Lambert Explains New Zea... Wed Church Mowree 1
•••

Food People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE