Pastor pleads no contest to misdemean...

Pastor pleads no contest to misdemeanor soliciting for prostitution

There are 2 comments on the Sacramento Bee Newspaper story from Aug 13, 2014, titled Pastor pleads no contest to misdemeanor soliciting for prostitution. In it, Sacramento Bee Newspaper reports that:

A Carmichael pastor caught in a prostitution sting has pleaded no contest to misdemeanor soliciting for prostitution, according to the Sacramento County District Attorney's Office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sacramento Bee Newspaper.

scott nobles

Sacramento, CA

#1 Aug 17, 2014
it is really sad but he never was a man of god if he had a family I feel really bad for them its hard to explain to people what goes wrong in there heart he needs to totally open his heart to god and ask for forgiveness and this time without any dought totally devoted to the word of god no doughting Thomas the truth will set you free
Father Hornee

Granite Bay, CA

#2 Sep 7, 2014
scott nobles wrote:
it is really sad but he never was a man of god if he had a family I feel really bad for them its hard to explain to people what goes wrong in there heart he needs to totally open his heart to god and ask for forgiveness and this time without any dought totally devoted to the word of god no doughting Thomas the truth will set you free
You apparently never heard the phrase "A stiff dick has no conscience!" Truer words were never spoken my friends and whether you are a man of God or not makes very little difference. When the old salami stands at attention guys sometimes do crazy things. I'm not defending them of course, just telling you how it is! Just ask several thousand Catholic priests about that! The Catholic Church is of course in moral and financial ruin because of their sexually repressed priests!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Raiderettes Visit Japan - Group 2 (Feb '06) 3 hr tour and travel 34
News Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 17 hr Bady 9,206
News Le Bonheur set to build on Vann Drive 22 hr MsCrib 1
News Maine's governor defies Feds, says no to junk f... Thu longtail 1
News Upcoming community dinners in June (Jun '10) Thu chance 4
News Has Central Texas barbecue forgotten its Africa... Jun 21 Oh No You Di-nt 1
News The Unhealthiest Meals at Chain Restaurants (Jun '15) Jun 21 syllogism 12
More from around the web