Taste of Buffalo 2012 newcomers

There are 8 comments on the Buffalo.com story from Jul 3, 2012, titled Taste of Buffalo 2012 newcomers. In it, Buffalo.com reports that:

Every year, several new Western New York restaurants choose to sell their goods at the iconic Taste of Buffalo, the city's grand summer food festival that engulfs Niagara Square and Delaware Avenue this Saturday and Sunday .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Buffalo.com.

Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#1 Jul 3, 2012
The Taste of Buffalo is a bigtime rip off. They should give you free samples and if you like it, you can buy it.
Buck Homo

Buffalo, NY

#2 Jul 3, 2012
Buck Rohde wrote:
The Taste of Buffalo is a bigtime rip off. They should give you free samples and if you like it, you can buy it.
Only poor trash complain about that
Just Saying

Sterling Heights, MI

#3 Jul 3, 2012
The wing fest is worse. $5 to get in and 3 wings for $2.00.
Kilhoffer Street Rules

Buffalo, NY

#4 Jul 3, 2012
Buck Rohde wrote:
A couple of years ago I ordered artichokes at the Italian fest, and what lousy garbage, so the jackasses gave me a hard time when I asked for a refund.
Seriously

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Jul 3, 2012
Kilhoffer Street Rules wrote:
<quoted text>
A couple of years ago I ordered artichokes at the Italian fest, and what lousy garbage, so the jackasses gave me a hard time when I asked for a refund.
How much did they charge you for the artichokes? Did you finish eating them? That sounds like a real problem!
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#6 Jul 3, 2012
Being a Kraut, I went to the German fest in Cktg. town park and that is the biggest rip off.$2 for a stinkin cup of beer, lousey hot dogs on stale white rolls. I wanted to get sauerbraten and potato pancakes and the goofy old bag said they were sold out. The music sucked and they now charge you to get in there.Polish fest is a little better, but not much and no beer is sold, so I took a few 24 ouncers of Colt45.
one percenters

Mystic, CT

#7 Jul 3, 2012
the taste charges the vendors to come in the first place. so you are paying for the food, labor and fees. i for one never expected to get all you can eat at a taste event so what's the complaint? you go to a fair or a ballpark and pay even more for less, but you still go. stop your griping.
Kilhoffer Street Rules

Buffalo, NY

#8 Jul 3, 2012
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
How much did they charge you for the artichokes? Did you finish eating them? That sounds like a real problem!
I think they were $4 and I only ate part of 1 of them. They looked at me like I was nuts and wouldn't give me a refund so I heaved the remains behind the counter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 7 things to know about epilepsy (Jul '14) 5 hr Crazy 4
News 'Gordon for Mayor' breakfast planned Saturday (Dec '10) 10 hr TwoCents 41
News Hostage Uses App to Order Pizza, 911 Help 11 hr Aspirin Between M... 2
News Slick Cups Announces A Spring Sale For National... 23 hr kev 1
News Tamaqua investigates moldy bun report Tue lmTiredOf_It 7
News Branch goes down and Lowell ice-cream fans scoo... (Jun '08) Tue College girl 13
News Sullivan's Steakhouse Mother's Day Brunch celeb... Tue Naper Guy 1
More from around the web