Mom-daughter Sanders Cafe offers homemade fare

Nov 4, 2011 Full story: Chattanooga Times Free Press 15

Nicki Brown, owner of Sanders Cafe in Spring City, Tenn., shows off a homemade apple cobbler before she delivers it to a customer.

Full Story
Don

Whittier, NC

#1 Nov 30, 2011
Don't buy there chicken n dumplings they must come from a can and they are not good i went in there my first and last time i got some chicken n dumplings and they were not good and i threw them away pluss they charged me way to much they charged me over 7 dollars for them i will never eat there again.
crying chicken song

Cleveland, TN

#2 Nov 30, 2011
Chicken's good for the body,
Chicken's good for the mind,
Chicken's good for the funny bone,
Chicken's easy on the eye.
Here we go, now!

Yum yum chicken bone,
Bock bock chicken.
Yum yum chicken bone,
Tell all your friends.
Yum yum chicken bone,
Bock bock chicken.
Yum yum chicken bone,
Tell all your friends.
tim

Harrison, TN

#3 Nov 30, 2011
Long drive for some chicken.None in South Carolina?
Donna

Rhodhiss, NC

#4 Dec 11, 2011
I no one thing they have a bad attatude and they take for ever getting your food ready and their food is not very good i want be going back there again.
frosty

Cleveland, TN

#5 Dec 11, 2011
heard food was often cold when served.
walt

Chattanooga, TN

#6 Dec 11, 2011
Donna wrote:
I no one thing they have a bad attatude and they take for ever getting your food ready and their food is not very good i want be going back there again.
Don't call in your order until you get to Spring City.You have a really long drive.
Awful

Cleveland, TN

#7 Dec 13, 2011
We ordered some hamburgers and when I started eatimg mine there was a long black hair in it! We will not eat there again!
well

Cleveland, TN

#8 Dec 13, 2011
That did it for me! ugggggh!!!
tim

Cleveland, TN

#9 Dec 23, 2011
Awful wrote:
We ordered some hamburgers and when I started eatimg mine there was a long black hair in it! We will not eat there again!
Did they chargen extra?
Frankey

United States

#10 Dec 24, 2011
You better have alot of money when you go there and there food is not very good and the people are not friendly.
backwards

Crossville, TN

#11 Jan 26, 2012
is sanders cafe closed ?
could care less

Cleveland, TN

#12 Jan 27, 2012
you live in crossville, they live in crossville ,give them a call at home there, i just don't know.
Gil

Chattanooga, TN

#13 Oct 6, 2013
I work nearby and dine there at least once a week. To date, I have never had a bad meal as described above, on the contrary the food is almost very good. It's very clean and the service is good.
cloud nine

Chattanooga, TN

#14 Oct 6, 2013
Gil wrote:
I work nearby and dine there at least once a week. To date, I have never had a bad meal as described above, on the contrary the food is almost very good. It's very clean and the service is good.
Gil which one of the sanders girls did you marry?
custom2

Dayton, TN

#15 Oct 8, 2013
sander's is the best place to eat in town

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Manny's moves into Sterling; Domino's departs D... (Feb '14) 2 hr kathykingery 3
Pizza Palace: Knoxville, Tennessee's Pizza Driv... (Jul '10) 7 hr southern whitewash 22
Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 7 hr All things clay 8,471
8 million Ugandan children live in abject pover... 9 hr kizito 1
Mohawk Valley Memories 10 hr rustyshackleford 2
An Apple A Day (And Other Fall Flavors) At Leis... 15 hr American Gentlema... 1
Food & Nutrition Conference & Expo (FNCE) 2014 ... Wed Gerald Vonberger 1

Food People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE