Sprouts & Shutters: Anytime Fitness; ...

Sprouts & Shutters: Anytime Fitness; Freebirds World Burrito Open

There are 2 comments on the Patch.com story from Feb 8, 2014, titled Sprouts & Shutters: Anytime Fitness; Freebirds World Burrito Open. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Sprouts & Shutters: Freebirds World Burrito Open The restaurant opened on Jan. 29 and is located at 7281 Amador Plaza Road in Dublin next to the Habit Burger.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Kirsten Plotkin

Australia

#1 Feb 8, 2014
I'm very interested to learn how members here view the problem with eating disorders. For example: What is the difference between 1.Having an eating disorder of food cravings and binge eating.. And 2. Having an addiction to food. I fail to see any difference. Except when it comes to how they are treated.

An eating disorder is treated as a psychological problem. One that requires long term psycho-analysis and medication. Whilst a food addiction simply requires an expedient cure. I believe the food industry benefits from our addiction to processed foods. The last thing they want is a cure. I mean, where would that put the food industry? Not to mention, a multitude of diet experts. Just a thought!
www.healthylifestyle-news.org
Kirsten Plotkin

Australia

#2 Feb 8, 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fitness Profile: Lan Phan (Sep '07) 6 hr Mize 18
News Johnny Rockets burger chain entering El Paso; B... 7 hr butters_ 4
News Concord: Lettuce In-troduce Karen Bell, purveyo... 13 hr Duh 2
News Toronto Restaurant Openings: Wenona Craft Beer ... 17 hr Don Peat Byline 2
News What this Pizza Hut server did before serving w... 20 hr Jim O_ 5
News Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 21 hr Pallavi Raut 9,006
News Outraged over peas in guac? Wait until you try ... Thu Cordwainer Trout 3
More from around the web