Pittsfield man allegedly beat woman for not serving sausage

There are 20 comments on the Berkshire Eagle story from Feb 18, 2014, titled Pittsfield man allegedly beat woman for not serving sausage. In it, Berkshire Eagle reports that:

A Pittsfield man is facing an assault charge after he allegedly beat a woman because the breakfast she served him didn't include sausage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Well

Bronx, NY

#4 Feb 19, 2014
This cheap punks sentence should be a beating and no pork products for a year.
Ozzie King Of Zylonite

North Adams, MA

#5 Feb 19, 2014
Ha ha ha just like Dr Laura says a bum in america will never want for a girlfriend. I can only assume the sausage in the face was the end result of a one noe night stand or maybe shacked up.
cops are pigs

Presque Isle, ME

#7 Feb 19, 2014
I don't why these lowlifes just can't commit civilized crimes like accidently throwing a deadly stapler at their lovers as a prelude to their lover's quarrels over a little strange pork.
cops are pigs

Lincoln, NE

#8 Feb 19, 2014
cops are pigs wrote:
I don't why these lowlifes just can't commit civilized crimes like accidently throwing a deadly stapler at their lovers as a prelude to their lover's quarrels over a little strange pork.
Or just being a meth head teen mom like me.
cops and grifters

Presque Isle, ME

#10 Feb 19, 2014
Anyway, is there some connection between the serial child collectors, a monster who got away with beating an elderly woman in a nursing, the last one rumored to have been with a young man, a kid really, who was found murdered, an unsolved murder at that, and a cop who was, or wasn't, demoted, after he did or didn't force a woman to have sex with him while on duty?
cops and grifters

Lincoln, NE

#11 Feb 19, 2014
This teen mom hates them, just because meth is more important to me than food for my kids is not reason to take them away.
cops and grifters

Presque Isle, ME

#12 Feb 19, 2014
Did I mention that "Big Momma" a serial child collector, with a disturbing affection for pedophiles, was also allegedly the last one to see a toddler before he allegedly "accidently" drowned in a bathtub. Which apparently is not a crime in some dark mysterious places. Or at least the cops didn't think so anyway.
cops and grifters

Presque Isle, ME

#13 Feb 19, 2014
But then apparently, it's not a crime for the spawn, of foster parents, allegedly caring for a foster child, it's not a crime for the spawn of those foster parents whose care a young boy was entrusted in, for the spawn of those foster parents, to run down the young foster boy in their safe care, in a the crosswalk and kill him in the middle of the day. That's apparently is not suspicious, and not a crime. At least in some dark mysterious places anyway. I mean what are the chances that the spawn of foster parents would "accidently" run down and kill the foster child in their his parents safe care, in a crosswalk. What are the odds of that?
Fontaine In The Membrane

Lincoln, NE

#14 Feb 19, 2014
cops and grifters wrote:
Did I mention that "Big Momma" a serial child collector, with a disturbing affection for pedophiles, was also allegedly the last one to see a toddler before he allegedly "accidently" drowned in a bathtub. Which apparently is not a crime in some dark mysterious places. Or at least the cops didn't think so anyway.
And that was your kid, and you can't even spell

grifters

or

"accidently

You are just another abusive, uneducated teen mom that put the pipe above her kids and now you are mad that they were taken away along with that government check.
cops and grifters

Presque Isle, ME

#15 Feb 19, 2014
So what. You're certainly not an accidental cretin, you're definitely an intentional cretin. No doubt the result of a birth defect, from generations of inbreeding on your mother's side.
Cool Lee Cool

Pittsfield, MA

#16 Feb 19, 2014
Fontaine In The Membrane wrote:
<quoted text>
And that was your kid, and you can't even spell
grifters
or
"accidently
You are just another abusive, uneducated teen mom that put the pipe above her kids and now you are mad that they were taken away along with that government check.
Man , what dis gotta do wid no sausage and de eggs man.
cool lee cool be sayin,

iffin youse be bringin me da eggs de better be sum god damn mofo meat,
cause if they aint here cum da knuckle sandwich ta knock use off youre feet

an when use pick your lame dead azz off da floor
cool lee cool be showin yo skanky azz da mofo door.

cool lee cool be bringin da truth man
cops and grifters

Presque Isle, ME

#17 Feb 19, 2014
A misspelled word, so what. It's not like a sex crimes investigator banging a rape victim he's assigned to interview, or a cop forcing a woman to have sex with him. Or a police chief stealing Christmas Toy Funds meant for disadvantaged kids. Or a cop jerking off to child porn in the evidence room of the police station while on duty, Or a cop raping a toddler with a hot curling-iron. Or DCF monsters intentionally falsifying official documents and committing perjury. It's not anything like those things.
Cool Lee Cool

Pittsfield, MA

#18 Feb 19, 2014
cops and grifters wrote:
A misspelled word, so what. It's not like a sex crimes investigator banging a rape victim he's assigned to interview, or a cop forcing a woman to have sex with him. Or a police chief stealing Christmas Toy Funds meant for disadvantaged kids. Or a cop jerking off to child porn in the evidence room of the police station while on duty, Or a cop raping a toddler with a hot curling-iron. Or DCF monsters intentionally falsifying official documents and committing perjury. It's not anything like those things.
Damn straight C & G ,aint no crime to misspell a few , hell if dat be da case dey be given me da chair man !! But it shore be a crime for da utter stuff you be mentioning , sick mofo crime too ! That shiz aint right man.
cops are deviants

Presque Isle, ME

#19 Feb 20, 2014
And a misspelled word is nothing like a cop, more likely than not, a sexual predator cop, being indicted on sex crimes and choosing to blow his brains out to avoid criminal prosecution for sex crimes. Thus adding insult to rape and intimidation, while getting away with cheating his victims out of their day in the halls of injustice to confront their sexual predator rapist, the cop.

Since: Nov 09

Cherokee Village, AR

#20 Feb 20, 2014
Sorry I took your kids away, getting knocked up at 15 by convict was a bad start Missy! Tyring to sell your kids for rock cocaine did you in scumbag!
cops are deviants wrote:
And a misspelled word is nothing like a cop, more likely than not, a sexual predator cop, being indicted on sex crimes and choosing to blow his brains out to avoid criminal prosecution for sex crimes. Thus adding insult to rape and intimidation, while getting away with cheating his victims out of their day in the halls of injustice to confront their sexual predator rapist, the cop.
cops are deviants

Presque Isle, ME

#21 Feb 20, 2014
If some poor unfortunate girl did got knocked up at the age of 15, or was it 13, because I think it was closer to thirteen, or maybe she was 14-years-old, it was more likely than not, that it happened while she was in some filthy DCF approved foster hellhole, sleeping on a filthy urine soaked mattress on the basement floor. With a real possibility that she was knocked up by either the lowlife sewer rat deviant DCF monsters granted a waiver to allowing lowlife sewer rat deviants, convicted, or not, of soliciting minors for sex, or by the spawn of lowlife sewer rats allowed to take in foster kids, just for beer money.

Since: Nov 09

Cherokee Village, AR

#22 Feb 20, 2014
cops are deviants wrote:
If some poor unfortunate girl did got knocked up at the age of 15, or was it 13, because I think it was closer to thirteen, or maybe she was 14-years-old, it was more likely than not, that it happened while she was in some filthy DCF approved foster hellhole, sleeping on a filthy urine soaked mattress on the basement floor. With a real possibility that she was knocked up by either the lowlife sewer rat deviant DCF monsters granted a waiver to allowing lowlife sewer rat deviants, convicted, or not, of soliciting minors for sex, or by the spawn of lowlife sewer rats allowed to take in foster kids, just for beer money.
Actually it was your house teen mom, that is why we took your kids away, sorry, no more government check for you crack head!
DCF are Monsters

Presque Isle, ME

#24 Feb 20, 2014
Well anyway, I doubt DCF monsters will be giving fat ass TFB the contact information of the young underage girls who where knocked up in dirty filthy DCF approved hellholes by the underage spawn of sewer rats DCF monsters granted waivers too, allowing them to exploit young underage girls for beer money while their own underage boys took turns having sex with their foster sisters.
Flappy Birds

Lincoln, NE

#25 Feb 20, 2014
Sure Teen mom, if you had not pimped out your grade-school kids for crack you might still have them.
cops are deviants

Presque Isle, ME

#29 Feb 21, 2014
Former CT Cop Convicted Of Child Rape In Mass. Child rapist jailed for 15-20 years........

the judge called Hewett a "cold" and "calculating" sexual predator who groomed his victim before assaulting him.........

going back at least, as far as back as 1972 anyway, Hewett, a former law-enforcement officer in Conn., had been suspected of sexual misconduct with minors.......but Hewett, a law-enforcement officer, avoided sexual assault charges..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Democratic Lawmakers Pitch $12-an-Hour Minimum-... 6 hr Lawrence Wolf 30
News Alex Beam: No room for fat in the Oval Office 6 hr Tazo 1
News Promotion by visitors bureau touts diversity, o... 7 hr Duke for Mayor 2
News Can a burrito bowl humanize Hillary? 11 hr Tazo 7
News Tennessee Schools Caught Serving 'Foul,' 6-Year... 15 hr Lawrence Wolf 11
News Dickey's Barbecue Pit Opens New Fairmont West V... (Jan '14) 17 hr suck it 77
News 'My 600-Lb. Life' takes viewers on 'Joe's Story... 18 hr Jenny 7
More from around the web