Nicholson: Fair probe is 'smoke and m...

Nicholson: Fair probe is 'smoke and mirrors'

There are 1 comment on the Hernando Today story from Feb 15, 2014, titled Nicholson: Fair probe is 'smoke and mirrors'. In it, Hernando Today reports that:

He said there seems to be an effort by disgruntled people to discredit the fair association board and cast a cloud on the annual event.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hernando Today.

Al Ambs

Spring Hill, FL

#1 Feb 16, 2014
I find it interesting, to say the least, that the only County Commissioner – Nick Nicholson – to question the investigation into the Hernando County Fair Association has the same last name as the Fair Association spokeswoman – Sandra Nicholson. Makes you wonder who is holding the mirrors and who is blowing the smoke. Apparently another dysfunctional Commissioner strikes again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Magnificent Macedonia is one of Europe's undisc... 1 hr yunaristan 16
News How the $15 minimum wage could become a new div... (Jun '15) 5 hr Denzel for Obama 791
News Laid off Verso workers open BBQ take-outs 6 hr CinAnne37 3
News Karnes City man finds mastodon tooth (Oct '12) 11 hr Up ur poop toop 2
News 'I apologize to the LGBT community': Texas past... 11 hr Scotty Steiner 14
News Bob Evans tests investors' patience as sales co... 19 hr safesnoun 14
News Food fight: Trump vs. Clinton Mon Mullahing It Over 1
More from around the web